Photography 2

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The sparrows were out in force today...

MCP Sparrow 1.jpg

Ummm....fellas....I might have a problem....if the wife finds out, you might need to take up a collection for my funeral expenses. But don't let her sell these, give them to Rusty. They'll work on his Nikon! (Except the two Oly lenses - the smaller two) Give those to Daris, they are lighter and will be easier on his old bones! Trust me I know!

Lenses 2.jpg

Ummm....fellas....I might have a problem....if the wife finds out, you might need to take up a collection for my funeral expenses. But don't let her sell these, give them to Rusty. They'll work on his Nikon! (Except the two Oly lenses - the smaller two) Give those to Daris, they are lighter and will be easier on his old bones! Trust me I know!

View attachment 18310
CFR i appreciate the thought but I wouldn't know how to use them. I don't know how to do the "F" stops. If it doesn't have the auto on it I don't do it.

View attachment 18310
My largest was a Canon 300L 4.0 I wanted the 2.8 but I'd need a larger truck to carry it and have to rob a bank. ....The 4.0L was $1250 in 1990 😱 The same lens without the "L" designation was $600
I wish I was making the same money as I was then. 🙄
Things got tight and after Kodachrome went by the wayside..... I sold that one and my other prized 20/35 2.8L 😭
I couldn't replace the camera and lenses like I had with the new digital stuff so sadly, photography came to a halt. I sure enjoyed my weekends attempting to get lost on the thousands of miles of logging roads we have here....... I kept finding my way home. 😁

Oh, there here, but I don't see them very often.
I've never had one pose for me. That's top notch. What lens? 400?
I'm not out and about like I used to do.
From a cliff above the beach, I saw an eagle guarding a dead baby seal from two buzzards.
One buzzard would approach the seal and the eagle would hop towards it, chasing it back.
.....the other buzzard would then approach the seal since the eagle had moved away, so it had to chase off that buzzard.
The game lasted 5 minutes then the eagle flew off. It wasn't worth getting in a fight with two other large birds.

Yeah, my OM-1 with Oly 100-400mm and I may have had my 2x teleconverter on as well but I can't remember for sure. I don't usually use the teleconverter unless I have to, because it makes the lens go pretty soft over 250-300mm. You get a lot of artifacts and "fuzz" in other words.
SR Eagle 8.jpg

Last night in one hour, the temperature rose from 55 to 68 degrees. It stayed 68 for a good four hours... Till 1 AM
This was from one year ago today.

Attachments

• 2023-1-31 11-1-15.jpg
    2023-1-31 11-1-15.jpg
    421.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 2023-1-31 8-47-17.jpg
    2023-1-31 8-47-17.jpg
    407.4 KB · Views: 0
  • PXL_20230131_164639617.jpg
    PXL_20230131_164639617.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts