Photography 2

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey CFR, I’m house sitting at my friends and his bird feeder is empty 🥲 Can you provide me with a bird sighting 😆

Attachments

• A3D1C304-380F-4D29-88F7-C3A115740C40.jpeg
    A3D1C304-380F-4D29-88F7-C3A115740C40.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Well...I didn't die, I just felt like I did...my wife gave me a "cold", that turned into RSV, and then darn near into pneumonia. Been all kinds of messed up. At one point I was on complete bed rest for 4 days. I finally got clearance to get out this past weekend. This swan kind of sums up how I've felt for the last 3 and a half weeks. It's absolute hell when you can't breath. :)

EM Mute Swan 1.jpg

This little guy was kind of a cool catch for me. It's a White Throated Sparrow with a genetic disorder that causes him to depigment after each time he molts. Other than the depigmenting, he's just fine (according to the ornithologists I sent the picture to). He'll probably eventually be completely white. Not an albino, just "fading" over time.
MCP Leucistic WTS 1.jpg

Here's what he should look like...

MCP White Throat Sparrow 1.jpg

Well, technically I'm still recovering. I'm still producing mucous like a damn snail. I feel fine, but when I'm out hiking my nose is still running like Usain Bolt. :) I have to carry about half a box of Kleenex with me so I can keep up with it. But no fever, no cough, and it doesn't feel like I'm breathing through a straw anymore. 4 weeks of this is just about enough to make a guy go stir crazy! My wife was definitely glad to get me out of the house this weekend as I was turning into a crabby old S.O.B and just miserable to be around.

Here's one from my walk after work tonight. Was 75 and sunny. These guys were absolutely all over the marsh tonight. Over the weekend the frogs and turtles all came out of hibernation. Between the Red Wings and the frogs it was noisy as all get out! But glad for all the signs of spring.

EM RWBB 1.jpg

Latest posts

Back