Photography 2

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
_DSC0002.JPG

Are the geese about to nest? Looks like that around here. My brother keeps tracks of that when he walks the dike about a mile from the house. It's a tidewater area, so it goes from grass on top to mud flats. He keeps an eye out during his walks on where they're nesting. He always keeps me informed of their territorial skirmishes and when the first mini-gooses first show themselves outside their nests.
They sure grow fast.
I need to follow my brother along on his walks to see more of what he sees.

Are the geese about to nest? Looks like that around here. My brother keeps tracks of that when he walks the dike about a mile from the house. It's a tidewater area, so it goes from grass on top to mud flats. He keeps an eye out during his walks on where they're nesting. He always keeps me informed of their territorial skirmishes and when the first mini-gooses first show themselves outside their nests.
They sure grow fast.
I need to follow my brother along on his walks to see more of what he sees.
Yep. They've been breeding for a few weeks now and there are several sitting on nests in the marsh. I try and avoid them at all costs when they are nesting. They start getting pretty aggressive towards one another and other birds, especially ducks that get near or around their nests. I swear I saw a couple of gosslings this past weekend, but I couldn't get close enough to tell exactly what they were.

Latest posts

Back