Stair

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In reality there is and will always be collusion of interests.
I’m not sure what I was suggesting got interpreted accurately ? However I’ll reply with this.

I agree Capitalism breeds creative collusion, but all is not lost, because I believe customers in the long run, can see the difference between necessary collusion and unnecessary collusion. Then depending on the assessment, make a free market choice. Hopefully one still exists 🤞

Businesses Intentions , good ! bad ! Ugly ! or in between, for the workers , will eventually surface and become understood by the customer, and then influenced in some way. Union, nonunion, employee stock options program, sole proprietor, etc etc. it doesn’t matter, all will serve the fate of ‘ free market’ because necessity is the mother of invention. Someone will always try to reinvent the wheel.

The shit may need to hit the fan in some markets , but eventually the manipulation artists intensions become understood by the customer, then rewarded, penalized or somewhere in between. So ! All is not or never lost when we point to and reward improved behaviors with our hard earned dollars 🤷🏻‍♂️

Last edited:
I’m not sure what I was suggesting got interrupted accurately ? However I’ll reply with this.

I agree Capitalism breeds creative collusion, but all is not lost, because I believe customers in the long run, can see the difference between necessary collusion and unnecessary collusion. Then depending on the assessment, make a free market choice. Hopefully one still exists 🤞

Market Intentions , good ! bad ! Ugly ! or in between eventually surface and customers can influence the outcome. Union, nonunion, employee stock options program, sole proprietor, etc etc. it doesn’t matter. Eventually they will all become effected by ‘ free market’ reality.

The shit may need to hit the fan in some markets , but eventually the manipulation artists intensions will become understood by the customer, then rewarded, penalized or somewhere in between. All is not or never lost when we point to and reward improved behaviors. 🤷🏻‍♂️
All..............well a lot, nearly all was lost in the Rust Belt where my family originates when overwhelming international agencies colluded with our elected and appointed representatives to allow the gutting of U.S. manufacturing.

And in the long run.......we're ALL dead.

Sorry Darris ! Did this topic become high jacked like we use to do at TFP 😞

All..............well a lot, nearly all was lost in the Rust Belt where my family originates when overwhelming international agencies colluded with our elected and appointed representatives to allow the gutting of U.S. manufacturing.

Dam that sucks, all is good and then all is lost 😡 …. It’s hard to believe that the expense to up and move becomes a viable solution for owners, and that makes me question why ?

A quick search yielded this pdf ( only 60 pages long 😳, hopefully it’s not from Oragon State 😝……” Labor Market Conflict and the Decline of the Rust Belt “

It appears there may be more to it than meets the eye 🤷🏻‍♂️

when it comes to collective bargaining, labor vs owners ( it takes two to tango ) and sometimes we just don’t know where the deal breaking point lies. Each advocate good and hard, maybe not listening 🙉 more than speaking and mistakes happen on both sides. Sure the conspiracy / greedy owner explanation could be true, but with life will we ever really know ? Dare I repeat myself from before “ F “ the truth ( forget about it ) and move on, rather than remain stuck. Choose improving upon mistakes that may have been made or fortifying defenses from ones that may have been perpetuated upon you. Either way try not to definitively label it as all one way or the other because that makes us unsettled and unsettled people sometimes do stuff they regret.

Latest posts

Back