What’s Cookin

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don’t do places with drive thrus anymore but today is special, the McRib is back!!!

image.jpg

Pork roast and stuffing all rolled up like one of them sexy time cakes, then that’s all wrapped in bacon. Mushroom wild rice and some spicy garlic green beans. A healthy scoop of pork gravy and damn that’s good.

Carrot sexy time cake for dessert.

IMG_3889.jpeg
image.jpg

Pork roast and stuffing all rolled up like one of them sexy time cakes, then that’s all wrapped in bacon. Mushroom wild rice and some spicy garlic green beans. A healthy scoop of pork gravy and damn that’s good.

Carrot sexy time cake for dessert.

View attachment 17909View attachment 17910
That sounds better than eggnog and apricot Brandy. I'll do a taste test and you do one too and we'll decide which is better.
....well, apparently you already did one. 🤔
Now I'll do one. 😁

Chuck roast in the crock pot with a chopped up head of cabbage and some other goodies. After that bubbled all day we threw in some corn and I don’t know what kind of rice. So good there’s none left.

Grocery store cheesecake sampler thing for dessert. That’s almost gone as well😳

Dinner with the tennis guys tonight. All I had was a Caesar salad, little neck clams and, two White Russians. I hate when it’s all on one check and we split it four ways 😡 I got hit with 53.00 bucks, 😢 O-well maybe next time I’ll learn the lesson.

Latest posts

Back