What adhesive for Armstrong Visions #33823?

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have had my share of customers that won't allow the stool pulled.

(in my best Steve Martin internet voice)
Excuuuuuuuzzzze, ME!
I wasn't implying the seam was done with the toilet in place................
O c'mon, ...............can you really imagine High or Low ever leaving a toilet in place?
Done that only once since '77 and for good reason.... the faucet hadn't been shut off for 40 years or more.

It's OK, don't beat yourself up over it. I've lost a few bids because of the toilet pulling fee. I used to be really good with cutting around them things.

Worst one I pulled was at my parents old house. It was just a pipe in the floor with a wax ring over the top. Rusted out old cast iron pipe too.

It's OK, don't beat yourself up over it. I've lost a few bids because of the toilet pulling fee. I used to be really good with cutting around them things.

Worst one I pulled was at my parents old house. It was just a pipe in the floor with a wax ring over the top. Rusted out old cast iron pipe too.
Sorry if my reply seemed overly defensive........ but you know I wouldn't leave a toilet in place, right? Harder to pattern around than removing it.
We can't legally reinstall a toilet here because we aren't rokit scientists.............. I mean, we aren't professional and highly trained and licensed plumbers. :D
Grandpa taught me how to install them, and we always did that. It's hard sometimes to accurately schedule an exact time for a plumber to show up. Harder yet is when the customer (like this one) has just one poddy........... and you finish up at 7pm. I'd rather not install them, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do, and I do.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back