What did you do today?

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd center it over the bed.

My friend's gf is on the phone with me with her baby crying in the background. fun times. LOL.

would you center the picture
I would split the difference, placing the end on the center line and then of course raise her up appx. 20” ‘ Stay Coco ‘ 🐶.....looks great Daris ! I have a similar layout in my Br.

Attachments

• CCE462D4-293E-41F5-B893-BE33C15F793F.jpeg
    CCE462D4-293E-41F5-B893-BE33C15F793F.jpeg
    114.5 KB · Views: 19
I don't have a cpap. If I had insurance I probably would have one. Pretty sure I have sleep apnea. My brother needs one. He has insurance but he's too lazy to set things up to get a sleep study.

I used to want mirrored closet doors to make the room look bigger. But they would get broken more easily and I would probably startle myself.

My heat had been working the past few weeks with temps getting under 25 but last night it didn't kick on. Checked the thermostat and it was 56-- it's supposed to keep it no cooler than 64. Messed with mode button on the thermostat to turn heat on and immediately a burning smell started. I clicked back through to OFF but it wouldn't turn off and the smell got worse. I had to run and flip the breakers. Not sure wtf is wrong. blown capacitor? dust? lint? It smelled like when the timber company does a "controlled burn". I got my fat ass up on a ladder and tried to look in the attic but I'm not moving well today, had some trouble breathing, and ladder isn't tall enough. I got some crappy screenshots that show nothing. The insulation in the attic caught the camera's focus and the flash wasn't bright enough. The access panel fell down and my brother refused to help me put it back up. So it's making things even colder in here.

She "reminds" me by punching me, rolling me over, yelling at me..... and I just go on sleeping. Sleep has always been a good friend of mine.

After our first cruise of which I spent a few nights trying to sleep on the small bathroom floor with my legs wrapped up around the shower I bought a CPAC :mad:

Glenn Youngkin's first day as Virginia's Governor:
- Banned Critical Race Theory from schools
- Ended the tyrannical school mask mandate
- Rescinded vaccine mandate for state employees
- Investigation into Loudoun County officials
- Declared Virginia is OPEN for business

Latest posts

Back