Why Help DIY'rs?

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ernesto said:
Ha ha ha, I could write a book about all the denied claims from dissatisfied consumers no one ever sees or is documented. Are you serious?

That is obviously your perspective as you've made dissatisfied customers your business ie "floor savior" or the next coming.

I think If one had the opportunity to do the math, dissatisfied customers would be in the single digit percentile.

That is obviously your perspective as you've made dissatisfied customers your business ie "floor savior" or the next coming.

I think If one had the opportunity to do the math, dissatisfied customers would be in the single digit percentile.

No one keeps tabs on the dissatisfied, or failed floors that dont get seen and people just live with a

Partially my business, yes. Just fixed another one today, DIY floor buckled, no transitions in any doorway, casings undercut sloppily. Are they satisfied now? Yes but their check book isin't.

Insert t-molds

IMG_20130807_083927_447.jpg

IMG_20130807_105921_243.jpg

IMG_20130807_105910_498.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back