Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This unrest.
This could all be a diversion to divide us and sneak in a "one world government". Some on the left support it. I know there was discussion at the UN. And they said the first thing that needs done is to eliminate the private ownership of guns, an idea that Kamala Harris has endorsed. Senator Feinstein has also said she would remove ALL guns if she could.
She isn't the only one that wants guns gone. It's a position put in print in the Demoncrats current platform. I posted that earlier. Biden may seem wishy washy on that topic, but it's in their playbook if he wins.

Everyone knows the protesters and the violence in Portland Oregon. Everyone knows Governor Kate Brown and Portland mayor Ted wheeler would not intervene and allowed the rioting to continue for months.
Antifa burning and looting is fine with them and many Antifa members came from out of state to create mayhem.
Okeeee dokeee ....enter the Proud Boys. Now read Oregon's mayor's and governors response. :mad:
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...nce-proud-boys-rally-counterprotests-n1241186
Note the wording and leftist slant of the writer. "barfing"

Last edited:
Trump Taxes
Laura Ingraham reported last night that Trump used the tax law change Obama signed into law that extended the reporting of business losses for previous years. It was signed into law when they were trying to stimulate the economy and this one was of the ways.

Trump used the law exactly as intended, and reported those losses.
From 2005 to 2007 Trump paid $70.1 million in taxes.

Trump Taxes
Laura Ingraham reported last night that Trump used the tax law change Obama signed into law that extended the reporting of business losses for previous years. It was signed into law when they were trying to stimulate the economy and this one was of the ways.

Trump used the law exactly as intended, and reported those losses.
From 2005 to 2007 Trump paid $70.1 million in taxes.
NeverTrumpers don't want Trump to be
able to deduct business losses. If Trump had underpaid his taxes, the IRS would have dealt with it.
Trump doesn't do his taxes anyway. That's why lawyers and accountand do. They of course would hold a double standard if they have business losses.

Trump May have pleased his base but his red face and constant interruptions made him look bad. Independents won’t be attracted to that. He didn’t look presidential. And Stand back and stand by isn’t going to win him any kind words either!

If Wallace works for Fox, he's no democrat. But he does want people to answer his questions and pay attention to the moderator. He said at the beginning, if he does his job, nobody will know he's there. For 45 minutes, nobody knew he was there! Hmmm.

I thought that Wallace was partial to Biden. I know Wallace is a Democrat but he could have tried to be fair.
I felt that way too. He never asked Biden about his taxes.
Trump never explained about Obama creating one million more jobs than he has.
Obama started at 7.8% and increased to 9% during his first 3 years. According to sources, Obama finished at 4.7%
It's a lot easier to go from 10 percent to 5 percent than to go from 5 to 3.5 percent. Nobody would ever believe 2.5% is even possible.
Here's by best comparison of how difficult achieving the last couple of percent.
Let's say your racing 1/4 mile.
It takes:
169 hp to do a 16 second run.
205 hp to do a 15 second run.
That's only 13% more power, pretty easy.
Let's go faster:
2017 hp to do a 8 second run.
3023 hp to do a 7 second run.
......not so easy when you get close to impossible.
......kicks and giggles 11,000 hp to do 4 seconds.
If 3 seconds was possible, about 26,000 hp
Yes I did this off the top of my head. 😁

So anyway, who's going to hire the bottom of the bucket? Those people are not computer programmers or finish carpenters. Full employment is considered around 4.5%
I do wish Trump would stop yapping and interfering, but even with that, the entire debate was mostly a waste of time.

Latest posts

Back