Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Biden has said he went to Delaware State, he did not. He has said he finished near the top in law school, he was 73rd out of 86. He has plagiarized numerous people.

Wife of Boston Marathon hero said Biden touched her in 'an inappropriate and uncomfortable way'

Donohue reiterated her claim that Biden "greeted me by rubbing my back in an inappropriate and uncomfortable way" then "pushed" her husband, Dic Donohue, who was shot in the leg by one of the Tsarnaev brothers, aside.

"Biden then asked if I wanted to ride in a car with him down to a ceremony we were all attending at the Marathon finish line," Donohue wrote. "He led me down a black hallway (Dic of course followed) and I got inside the most uncomfortable 3 person car ride I have ever been in."

"I couldn't get out of that car fast enough, I practically dove into the pavement," Donohue wrote in the comments of the post.

1601612797144.png

I saw that this morning that the Prez and Mrs. Prez have tested positive. NOT GOOD for the leader of our country, like him or not.
Media is trying to hide their glee. I bet "The View" cast will have an on air celebration today.
Pelosi has already chimed in saying the Whitehouse covid tests are "faulty". It's just begun.

I've been trying to stay out of political discussions. I've seen people celebrating Trump claiming to have Covid. I admit my first thought was that it was a lie. He's had his physicians lie to the public about his health in the past & there are multiple reasons why lying about this would benefit him.
1. It distracts the media/public from his taxes, not condemning Putin over bounties on US troops, how much of a suckfest the "debates" were (IMO everyone lost - including the viewers for having to watch that drivel), audio recordings of Melania in what I suspect are illegally recorded phone conversations, garners support/rallying/sympathy for Trump, gets him out of future debates where they can mute his mic.

I couldn't bring myself to watch the whole debates but what I did see was awful. Two old men shouting over one another & a moderator who couldn't keep control. There was no actual debating & I wanted both of them to shut up. It really gets me down that these are our two options for president & I don't like either of them.

If Trump actually has Covid, I hope it will only be a mild case & I hope he didn't infect other people. I especially hope his minor son is OK bc he is a complete innocent in all of this & should be left the hell alone by the media. You all know I am no fan of Trump and I believe he's a criminal. His tax returns are a perfect example of what money laundering and tax evasion look like on paper. Another reason I want him to live is so when he is no longer president, he can be held on trial (a fair trial) & have a jury or judge decide whether he's guilty or innocent so there can be justice. I also want to see people in Congress (both Democrats & Republicans) go to trial for their BS. I want term limits & Citizen's United revisited & for these schmucks to be out of office so we can get some new people in & not let anyone get bribes or get lifelong careers out of Congress. It wasn't ever intended to be a career when it first started. I also think in the future that anyone running for Congress and/or President (including VP) should have to be able to pass the same background checks for security clearance that federal employees and military personnel have to pass to get clearance. If they can't pass, they can't be trusted w/ those positions & need to find other jobs. If someone gets convicted of a felony in office they should be immediately kicked out. I don't care what party, a felony should be disqualifying. If recent felons can't vote for president they shouldn't be able to vote in Congress.

I know both sides are going to be insulting one another. The people who are mad at those cheering about Trump having Covid are some of the same ones who cheered RBG having cancer and who celebrated her death. I'm not going to stoop to wishing ill on anyone or celebrating anyone's death. It's not healthy to hold that kind of bitterness & hatred bc ultimately these are human beings with loved ones who care about them.

If Biden wins, I don't expect any significant change to improve the country. He will still let big pharma and medical companies gouge us. He won't try to improve healthcare. He won't do anything for the black community. He will try to keep status quo. I will be surprised if he actually does anything else. But really, I am so sick of politicians right now. I realize they are necessary in the long run, but ugh.... I don't like them. We need to start electing real people instead of the lizards.

Ok, I'm done ranting. LOL.

Biden is a pedophile and has dementia. He has lied about his degree. He has plagiarized most of his speeches. And he would like to take away guns. I am not a big fan of either one, but I will take Trump over Biden.

A gun culture? What is that supposed to mean.
Statistically, in the US, .002% of gun owners have committed a crime. 99.998% are law abiding citizens.
Is that a gun culture? Yes, the US has a lot of firearms owners. But the math suggests an overwhelming bunch of law abiding citizens.
But you don't get those stories.....you get the stories when one nut job goes off the rails and the gun grabbing politicians start their banter and want to take away gun from the 99.998% that own and use them lawfully.

Its just that here all the comments he has made in the past that Convid was a non event that makes him look stupid now
One has to consider the numbers. NZ started blocking incoming Chinese a day after Trump did. I wonder on those dates how many infected people were already in each country. I think NZ had so few cases, so few infected people, that controlling it was relatively easy regardless of lockdown procedures.
New York City alone had over 10,000 cases in March while the entire country of NZ had 80.
I've stopped at a least 4 stores almost every day since this whole thing has happened. Most people in my town are like me. Nobody wore masks until mandated.
There isn't a more stringently controlled place in the country than the Whitehouse. Trump and Pence are checked a couple times a day and everyone coming to the Whitehouse are checked daily.
Trump isn't anywhere near people at ralleys. It comes down to "shit happens"
Trump haters are loving this, but the dozens of Hollywood celebrities that got covid and everyone pours out their love and hope for a swift recovery.... not for Trump tho.
In the states with total lockdowns their rates aren't as good as normal states taking proper precautions.

If that is the case I would think her tests could be faulty. It would be a shame if the bitch had/got it. Not wishing any bad luck on her, but.......
The only people wishing bad luck are probably celebrities. I honestly think "most" Demoncrats don't want this to harm Trump or Milana. ....they probably want this to help Biden pull off a win, but I don't think they actually wish the president harm.

Latest posts

Back