Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That makes us all sissies. I'd love to be able to do something like that.
I may have posted one before where the same thing happens with a farm that got put up for auction. So neat.

Not going to happen for at least 12 to 24 hours, Jon.
Some states can't do two shifts to count all the votes........ They know this happens every four years, yet they still can't figure out how to get this done. I know it's a lot of work, but most states get it done.
..... some states work the same hours that I do. Pitiful !!! 😁

I heard that too, but didn't hear what state. I figured if true, even the media wouldn't be able to hush the story.
Wisconsin. But there is so much BS going on, its hard to believe what is true. One being here in Michigan but it ended up being a typo and was out there 15 minutes before the poster realized the mistake and he was an official, and then he corrected it. You just don't know what is true and not. I don't believe much of what is on the news anymore.

A guy on one of the other forums I frequent, moved from California to Idaho 4 years ago. Imagine the shock to find out he voted in California this year, too.

Latest posts

Back