Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is from the Pensilvania legislature.
Votes cast: 6,963,607
Votes counted: 6,760,230
Is this at least not worth the media mentioning this.

But if he didnt have Covid would the accident have happened?
It is like the guy who fell off a ladder while working on his house and died, if he didnt have the virus would he have fallen off the ladder?

I should have added that if he was feeling poorly maybe he shouldn't have been climbing a ladder so therefore a Covid case:)

I am glad our Prime Minister took a opposite view to that guy making everybody returning to go into quarantine for 2 weeks as soon as they get off the plane. I think countries like England, maybe the USA as well, have to prove they are negative 72 hours before they get onto a plane to come to NZ after Jan 18th?
If you havent got a quarantine hotel booked before you leave once again you will not be getting onto the plane
We still have no cases of Covid in the community and I am glad that our Prime Minister shut the whole of NZ in the early days to stop the spread
We have to wear masks on buses, planes, trains etc but not going out shopping, socializing etc etc
You can have that guys approach and have Covid killing lots and lots of people or living here where we can carry on life as per Covid days and we survived :)

Last edited:
America is a crazy country. The citizens are not controlled by the government. We're free to use our best judgment. On a typical day I probably stop at 3 to 5 stores. We are supposed to wear masks because our governor told us we have to, but since technically it's illegal to force us to, occasionally you will see someone not wearing one. I wear one because I don't like to stand out in the crowd... Hee hee, a 6'3 semi bald guy with long hair. 😁 It's easy to keep your distance from people and if you see somebody sneeze you can always walk down a different aisle I mean just use common sense. I'm 100% against government mandated anything including taking that flu shot. I've never had a flu shot and I don't plan on taking one.

America is a crazy country. The citizens are not controlled by the government. We're free to use our best judgment. On a typical day I probably stop at 3 to 5 stores. We are supposed to wear masks because our governor told us we have to, but since technically it's illegal to force us to, occasionally you will see someone not wearing one. I wear one because I don't like to stand out in the crowd... Hee hee, a 6'3 semi bald guy with long hair. 😁 It's easy to keep your distance from people and if you see somebody sneeze you can always walk down a different aisle I mean just use common sense. I'm 100% against government mandated anything including taking that flu shot. I've never had a flu shot and I don't plan on taking one.

So you dont get speeding tickets as you say the citizens are not controlled by the government and your free to use your best judgment. Also you dont have jails as nobody will be in them as they will say but I was using my best judgment :)

One of the Pro Trump? protesters.

antifa.jpg

All kinds of shit going on in the capital, I this going to be a take over/coup/ civil war?
I hope so, at least until someone agrees to hear the evidence of the facts provided about questionable voting and voting laws that were changed illegally.
Voting laws were changed by judges and other people in those States in question. Only the legislatures in those states can change the voting laws. What is so hard to understand about that?
If the changed voting limitations, times or time periods votes that shouldn't have been included for whatever reason, then those votes should be dismissed be they for Trump or be they for Biden..... It's not like they'd only be dismissing one persons votes, they'd be dismissing all votes that were cast in that unlawful period.
Why do people dismiss the term legal? I mean if voting rules and regulations were changed by someone other than the legislature, it is illegal, end of discussion.
In other words, delete the illegal votes and if Biden wins, Biden wins.... at least we will know.
My big issue is because Democrats fighting so fiercely to not allow investigations. Suppose everything was checked and rechecked and Biden one 4 times as many votes...... Wouldn't that make it even more legitimate? They just don't want to take the freaking chance.
That is what happened today in DC.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back