Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I listened on the radio to Sean Hannity today. He played 8 or 10 clips in a row from ABC NBC CNN and other news sources, all using the same term when referring to the so-called failure of the covid-19 vaccine delivery and injection rate by the Trump administration. The terms they use for unorganized, failure, and that unnamed source said Trump's entire plan was a failure and they needed to start from scratch.
Then he played a response from doctor Fauchi, when asked about scrapping the entire program and starting from scratch.
He chuckled and said that he helped develop the delivery program and that there is no need to start from scratch. He said they just need to work on some parts that were not functioning well and to make them work better, but overall he didn't seem concerned....... basically just fix what needs fixing.
So is Trump's rollout a failure?
Biden says he's going to vaccinate 100 million people in 100 days.
The media isn't telling you, that for the past week alone, under Trumps administration, this last week's injection rate is 982,739... >per day<
...... at this rate, that equals 983 million doses in the next 100 days.
So why is the media not telling us this? That under Trump's administration the current covid injection rate is virtually the same as what Biden is promising, but when Biden does it it's a miracle. 😖

Last edited:
In less than 72 hours, Joe Biden:
—Killed 70,000+ jobs
—Eliminated women's sports
—Invaded Syria
—Left the National Guard to freeze in a garage
—Admitted he doesn't have a plan to fight COVID
—Broke his own mask mandate EO
—Ended US energy independence
Do you miss Trump yet?

I was especially impressed by his press secretary. I'd comment further.......
but I'll have to check on that and get back to you. 😁
I bet he wishes he had a look-alike Kaylee Macenany rooting for him. She was the best that ever was times 10. In all honesty the new press secretary is new at the job and so I'll give her a month to get her feet on the ground. But day one was not impressive.

Rusty I agreed with you initially and was upset with the treatment of the national guard.
I love listening to the Hodge twins on YouTube. they pretty much set the record straight and I agree with them.
the conservative media trashed the treatment of the national guard sleeping on cold concrete floors with only two bathrooms for over a thousand national guardsmen or maybe it was 11,000 I can't remember. Regardless here's their take on that same situation.

Ha ha ha!
I'd copied a video after I'd copied The hodgetwins and posted that on another website.
For what it's worth I'll just leave this here and let you listen to the good old music the way it used to be, the way it's supposed to be, the way it was when I was a kid. 😁
I remember the band The damn Yankees but I didn't know Ted Nugent was part of it. I guess I'll have to do some research.
CRANK IT UP!!!

dr Jill.jpg

This didn't hit the news much and didn't stay in the news much.
I wonder with the testimony of this lady.... If she was speaking about Trump and Trump's family, do you suppose it might make a headline now and then or every single headline every single night?

I wish I owned a national TV broadcasting company. I would have put this on every one of my late night TV shows...... Night after night after night. It would have been on my Saturday Night Live show. It would have been on my Seth Meyers show and on my Colbert show. I would have put it on my evening news channels every night for 2 weeks prior to the election.

At first I thought this kid was brainwashed by her parents.
She's a very bright and rare kid. Listen to how quick she thinks when she's being asked questions. Wow.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/12-year-old-trump-supporter-says-she-would-run-for-office/#appWhat I'm referring to is the second video in this CBS news story.
There are some ads on the first one but after listening to them it was very interesting. The CBS 3/4 analyze the different types of trump voters and categorize them.
Do you suppose they're going to do this with Biden? Did they ever do this with Obama or Bush?
Anyway this second video link is the one that I posted for you to watch.

With any luck the impeachment crap will end tomorrow or Sunday. I can't believe the length of the Democrats will go to to twist the truth even though they know they're going to lose this one's just like the last one. I kind of wonder what they could possibly have up their sleeve next. I wouldn't rule anything out because they're so obsessed.
Here's some truths with video. It shows what scum the Democrats and power will do to twist the truth.

I'm going to check that one out Rusty.
I can't believe the following you video has so few comments on it. I guess nobody watches the real news anymore they just listen to the fake news that doesn't report anything that doesn't fit their agenda.

...now was that so hard? 🤔
https://www.fox10phoenix.com/video/905511Why the judges in all the other disputed counties and states allow this? all people want is answers to the questions that they have and the local election officials have been fighting tooth and nail to not allow information to be looked over unless they do it themselves. So what if it doesn't change the election. I want people put in jail with a federal crime designation tattooed on their foreheads.

Latest posts

Back