Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would literally give my next check to watch Ben Shapiro debate Elizabeth Warren and the lady who speaks after her in this video. It would literally be a contest between a spider and a shoe.

..... And I've only watched the first six and a half minutes.

Biden Cabinet.jpg

I have a question.
[1] how come influenza deaths have drop to record lows this season and chinas biological warfare flu strain deaths has risen ?
[2] what does giving billions to other countries to fund abortions among other things have to do with stimulating our economy?
[3] Why don't Americans march on the White House and demand the demorat government of a few NOT spend 1.9 trillion on Pelosi pork porridge
[4] can I get a 6.5x55 in an AR platform?
[5] Why is the price of wood 125% higher this year from last
Ok I have more but that is E'nuff

I have a question.
[1] how come influenza deaths have drop to record lows this season and chinas biological warfare flu strain deaths has risen ?
[2] what does giving billions to other countries to fund abortions among other things have to do with stimulating our economy?
[3] Why don't Americans march on the White House and demand the demorat government of a few NOT spend 1.9 trillion on Pelosi pork porridge
[4] can I get a 6.5x55 in an AR platform?
[5] Why is the price of wood 125% higher this year from last
Ok I have more but that is E'nuff
Bought an 8ft 1x12 this morning, cost $29.00, was $27.00 yesterday, about $14.00 last summer.

Polk County Florida Sheriff - "You kill a policeman it means no arrest...no Miranda rights...no negotiations...nothing but as many bullets as we can shoot into you...PERIOD."
An illegal alien, in Polk County, Florida , who got pulled over in a routine traffic stop, ended up "executing" the deputy who stopped him. The deputy was shot eight times, including once behind his right ear at close range. Another deputy was wounded and a police dog killed. A state-wide manhunt ensued.
The murderer was found hiding in a wooded area. As soon as he took a shot at the SWAT team, officers opened fire on him. They hit the guy 68 times.
Naturally, the liberal media went nuts and asked why they had to shoot the poor, undocumented immigrant 68 times.
Sheriff Grady Judd told the Orlando Sentinel: "Because that's all the ammunition we had." Now, is that just about the all-time greatest answer or what!
The Coroner also reported that the illegal alien died of natural causes. When asked by a reporter how that could be, since there were 68 bullet wounds in his body, he simply replied: (BEST QUOTE ever) ...."When you are shot 68 times you are naturally gonna die."

In times like this all one can do is give a quote on "today's" material price, which you will guarantee for X days, explaining material prices are changing weekly and will be amended upon award of contract.

This is where the requirement must also be allowed for climate controlled storage of material from contract to installation.. Mine or yours? If I have to store it, you are going to pay,, if you store it climate control is on you.

It sounds crazy, but it is what it is.

Or......... you could just eat costs between bid and install.

I remember times like this in manufacturing. I had to guarantee price on day of order, yet give back when prices lowered before delivery. As a manufacturer, it's all good when prices are climbing. You've bought acres of lumber at a lower price and stand to actually make a buck., Boy when it turns the other way, mills cut prices to sell at a loss because tomorrow the price will be lower. and they still have acres of lumber inventory, this time bought at higher prices.

I can remember looking at the Hardwood Market Report and seeing another mills inventory and the market drop on a Monday morning equate to over $100k a WEEK! For weeks in a row! Sometimes months!

Latest posts

Back