Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Must not have made the big times, I never seen the article or anything about it on the nat'l news stations. I would have thought Fox would have been all over that like stink on shit.
You would think. I'm starting to think maybe some of the higher-ups at FOX have a foot deep in the swamp and we just don't know about it, yet. Likely something that would have, may yet, come out in a second term.

131686676_1556162677918039_4294169903271665996_o.jpg

I just updated my brand new Google phone today. Not sure if it's a coincidence but that Jesse Binnall stuff I just mentioned is easy to find but I can't find a single link on Google no matter the website, that has an ability or an option for me to copy a link to the site. Every place I look at every article I read on this topic of his censorship on YouTube even on conservative websites there is no link that I can provide to you because there is no share/copy link option.
Type something similar to what I initially posted on Jesse Binndall and the removal from YouTube of his opening statements. Google no matter how many times I say it will not get his last name even relatively close to how I pronounce it it's like it's intentionally misleading me and making me hand type a word that right now should be quite obvious.
Heck I'll talk into my phone and here's what comes up:
Jesse brindle opening statements deleted by YouTube.
Google doesn't even recognize his last name or recognize that as a last name.

AT&T got a contract to do forensic audit on Dominion voting machines and those machines were being moved to Nashville this past week.

The former owner of the AT&T building in Nashville, William Kennard, is a board member for Cerberus Capital Management and AT&T.... He also was Bill Clinton’s FCC chair, and Obama’s Ambassador to the EU.

Dominion voting is owned by Cerberus Capital Management.... Cerberus is run by Staple Street Execs. Joe Bidens Brother in Law, Steven Owens, is the cofounder of Staple Street Execs along with William Kennard (mentioned above).

Super Computer in TN was connected to the AT&T internet in NASHVILLE.... yesterday evening the Cumberland river cooling system was compromised due to internet outage and Supercomputer fried.....

If you don’t know, “Kraken” is a reference to a supercomputer former prosecuter, Sidney Powell, has been talking about.

So, the explosion “just happened” to be at the AT&T location where they “just so happen” to control the cooling system for the super computer and house the dominion voting machines and drives for forensic audit...

Does it make sense now why no lives were lost? Does it make sense now why the FBI task lead couldn’t even put together a coherent sentence in the press conference yesterday? Does it make sense why the mayor was making light of the situation, almost laughing yesterday?

How many percent of American citizens knew that this hearing even existed? The media won't tell you it exists because they don't want you to know it does.

Let let alone the dozens of state senate hearings, that have been held in different states over the past month and a half, asking courts that the evidence simply be looked at.
They won't even look at it..... even though it exists. Even though there are hundreds and hundreds of signed legal affidavits from election observers, who were people who witnessed what they believe was election fraud or simply something that looked way out of place. They have come forward and made an effort and signed affidavits which are a serious business. If you swear under oath and sign one of these and you have found out to be lying youre going to face jail time. Why would so many people go to the effort of doing this and risk the legal ramifications if it wasn't true at least to some degree.
Why with these hundreds of people, do the courts totally ignore them even though there's evidence that some states have illegally tweaked their very own election laws by changing (without permission), the States very own voting rules and voting regulations at the last moment and allowed votes to be counted even though they shouldn't have been.
... So in America even though voting rules were broken, ....obviously broken, the courts will not even address the cases. They dismiss them because they don't want to get involved. That's not how courts work. Courts are supposed to view evidence and make decisions. Even with tons of evidence they won't even look at the case they simply dismiss it.
I'm not sure which state possibly Michigan there were 200 and some thousand votes that were illegally cast because voting rules were changed at the last moment and not approved by the state legislatures. If Biden won by 7,000 or 14,000 votes...... How would that have turned out if you took out those 200 plus thousand votes?
It's possible we won't ever know because the courts will not review the evidence. They don't say there is no evidence.....
They simply will not review it. 😞

The video hearing I posted is a long one but you can skip through it and still hear tons of facts and evidence that makes you wonder.
Even if the final tally on this election goes for Biden..... If there are tens of thousands, most likely hundreds of thousands of votes that were cast by dead people and by illegal people and votes that were illegally counted because voting rules were changed...... Should we dismiss this stuff and let it happen again next time and create the same amount of questioning and divisiveness that we have in this election?
We need a government-controlled voting system not a private one. A machine that's the same in every single state and every single election. A machine who's working in internal controls are approved by both parties before any election is allowed. No more private voting machines that have the ability to leave us in such shambles.
.... And all votes must be backed up by paper ballots that have a barcode embedded immediately upon the vote being tabulated.
Just saying...... we need a voting system that standardized and it's one that everyone agrees upon and can be trusted.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back