Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe but let’s face it that’s a crap job that nobody wants to do so unless the owner of the shop wants to schlep those boxes or pay me my daily rate to do bitch work, you better offer enough money to make it worth it to somebody willing to do that kind of job.
I think the usefulness of the minimum wage has pretty much run as course. If you offered a job at $8 an hour nobody will show up. Besides eight bucks an hour is kind of stupid these days. people joke about how much people at McDonald's and taco Bell make, as if that's an easy job. That looks like stress all day long being an unappreciated robot. I tip my hat to people with jobs like that. No way could I handle that type of work.

Maybe but let’s face it that’s a crap job that nobody wants to do so unless the owner of the shop wants to schlep those boxes or pay me my daily rate to do bitch work, you better offer enough money to make it worth it to somebody willing to do that kind of job.
And besides that, it's a good incentive to get younger kids into the trade. They've never done anything in their life and now they're carrying boxes to a work site. They might meet people and see what they're doing and get interested in that line of work. The box boy might actually start building or installing if what he sees sparks his interest.

It has been Republican controlled for many years. The only out is if the Repub. Governor vetoes it.
Parson has indicated he will sign it. Phased in over 4 or 5 years, I believe we'll still be lower than many states. If you save every receipt you can get a refund of the increased tax over the current 17 cents. Still not a fan.

Parson has indicated he will sign it. Phased in over 4 or 5 years, I believe we'll still be lower than many states. If you save every receipt you can get a refund of the increased tax over the current 17 cents. Still not a fan.
Last summer they spent millions redoing the 4 lane thru town, it belongs to the state and was already in great shape. In the middle of that stretch is a 60 year old overpass that is crumbling. Can't get them to work on it.

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

And people wonder why some people don't believe the election results. 🤔
Not saying that it would change the results, but in the top 4 to six states where Trump lost the election, about 40,000 votes made the difference between winning or losing those States. Biden would have won the popular vote regardless, but we don't do things that way.
the fact that Democratic states fight so hard to not allow an independent inspection, and I'm not talking just a recount, have the problems leading to everyone's questions. they fight tooth and nail not to have any of this evidence looked at. Why? That's all I want to know.

https://thetruedefender.com/breakin...-all-election-information-from-main-database/

I don't know how that really makes any sense. Call me crazy but if a fellow is suicidal, it most likely means that they are not of sound mind and correct me if I am wrong one has to be of sound mind to own a firearm correct?>? This to me sounds a lot like law coming before reason, which I suppose is quite common especially in Supreme Court cases as they set a strong president for future cases but in all honesty can anyone really say the offices in that situation did the wrong thing? Outside of what the "law" has deemed to be the wrong thing? I can rightly say that I personally would not leave a firearm in the hands of someone who was about to be admitted for suicide watch, but I am not familiar with the case so perhaps there is something I am missing.

I don't know how that really makes any sense. Call me crazy but if a fellow is suicidal, it most likely means that they are not of sound mind and correct me if I am wrong one has to be of sound mind to own a firearm correct?>? This to me sounds a lot like law coming before reason, which I suppose is quite common especially in Supreme Court cases as they set a strong president for future cases but in all honesty can anyone really say the offices in that situation did the wrong thing? Outside of what the "law" has deemed to be the wrong thing? I can rightly say that I personally would not leave a firearm in the hands of someone who was about to be admitted for suicide watch, but I am not familiar with the case so perhaps there is something I am missing.
The law has been abused in Florida. I read a post from a guy who had come back from hunting. A neighbor saw him cleaning his rifle through his window and called the police. They confiscated all his guns and it took several thousand dollars and a lawyer to get them back. According to the stories on one forum, abuse of it is really common. All someone has to do if they get mad at you is call, and you have to prove your sanity in court.

The law has been abused in Florida. I read a post from a guy who had come back from hunting. A neighbor saw him cleaning his rifle through his window and called the police. They confiscated all his guns and it took several thousand dollars and a lawyer to get them back. According to the stories on one forum, abuse of it is really common. All someone has to do if they get mad at you is call, and you have to prove your sanity in court.
See and that is why I say the court has to rule on the law not reason. With proper reason in place, people don't go and make foolish decisions like that but alas, it is not common

A couple charged with more than 100 felonies, including rape of a child at the Circle of Hope Ranch, are in our county jail. A local minister is raising money for their defense fund, and this is why I don't like organized religion.
And their own daughter is one of their victims and intends to testify against them.

ben carson.jpg

Latest posts

Back