Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The guy speaks the truth. Why will the media not pick up on any story unless it fits their own narrative?
Guns don't cause violence, that's all too simple to understand.

That’s where the family unit comes into play. Just because there is a product out there pushing their own narrative doesn’t mean that’s what has to be fed into a child’s brain.

I got into this last night with my wife. She said something something friend on facebook said their daughter is a "demi-girl" and then asked me WTF that is?
I said it is a tom boy with a mental dysfunction, then we didn't talk for a while because I am rather crass.
When this whole homosexual thing started I thought good, its bloody stupid for people to be criticized for whom they choose to sleep with/have intimate relationships with. Made sense to me, I like a fair world. Now we have whatever the hell it is we have now with LGBTQ2LMNOP and frankly I have had more than enough. I still maintain the stance that everyone is open to do what they choose, you tell me you identify as a potato, well that is all well and fine for you but just dont expect me to actually give a shit. Born male and want to dress as a woman, get implants and some genital surgery... fill your damn boots, thats your choice but why do I have to even care about your choice let alone hear about it every day or for even that matter think it is an acceptable normality? I am even prepared to accept it as a normality, but I do not have to be proud of you. As for genderless pronouns and the whole like, you know what... if you want to call yourself they well you do just that but if you want to get offended because i dont actually give a shit well that is just too bad because your nonsensical mental choices are offensive to me and that is that. I still wish you well, just do not expect me to care.

I'm that way too Mark. I could care less if somebody identifies as a freakazoid. I just don't need that in my face all the time.
...... Well actually I don't need it ever.
People need to just get on with their life instead of making their private lives so public. Nobody cares.

Last edited:
I got into this last night with my wife. She said something something friend on facebook said their daughter is a "demi-girl" and then asked me WTF that is?
I said it is a tom boy with a mental dysfunction, then we didn't talk for a while because I am rather crass.
When this whole homosexual thing started I thought good, its bloody stupid for people to be criticized for whom they choose to sleep with/have intimate relationships with. Made sense to me, I like a fair world. Now we have whatever the hell it is we have now with LGBTQ2LMNOP and frankly I have had more than enough. I still maintain the stance that everyone is open to do what they choose, you tell me you identify as a potato, well that is all well and fine for you but just dont expect me to actually give a shit. Born male and want to dress as a woman, get implants and some genital surgery... fill your damn boots, thats your choice but why do I have to even care about your choice let alone hear about it every day or for even that matter think it is an acceptable normality? I am even prepared to accept it as a normality, but I do not have to be proud of you. As for genderless pronouns and the whole like, you know what... if you want to call yourself they well you do just that but if you want to get offended because i dont actually give a shit well that is just too bad because your nonsensical mental choices are offensive to me and that is that. I still wish you well, just do not expect me to care.
"It" is a gender-less pronoun. :ghostly:

Thats really the crux of it. I will agree that the stigma and outright hatred that some folks have for anyone "other" is not really ok, but by the same token, I do not need people cramming their "alternate reality" shit in my face every day.
I will say that I am glad there is a higher acceptance of other peoples experiences in life in the day to day culture of North America but we have gotten to a point now where acceptance has become an agenda and frankly, that is not ok with me.

I'm just pissed having it shoved down our throats. Ever TV show seems to require chicken linkin' gals, mixed race couples, and hob knobbers. Girls looking like guys, guys wearing dresses. Thank God I don't have young kids to try to explain this crazy world, and bowing down to the 5% who identify as gladqrstu, and v's.

By the way, my AR-15 identifies as a sling shot, so you anti-gunners can go to HELL!

For entirely political reasons I want to hold the white straight pride parade... but I really do not think it will draw the crowd I want it to and then that would remove my ability to pander to the fact that it would draw so much hate for what is just a celebration of my culture. My choice and My right to be heard for that choice should be celebrated and recognized and "paraded" around as well. Unfortunately all I see is a lot of white hoods and swastikas, not what I was going for.

For entirely political reasons I want to hold the white straight pride parade... but I really do not think it will draw the crowd I want it to and then that would remove my ability to pander to the fact that it would draw so much hate for what is just a celebration of my culture. My choice and My right to be heard for that choice should be celebrated and recognized and "paraded" around as well. Unfortunately all I see is a lot of white hoods and swastikas, not what I was going for.
"In the Zoroastrian religion of Persia, the swastika was a symbol of the revolving sun, infinity, or continuing creation. It is one of the most common symbols on Mesopotamian coins. The icon has been of spiritual significance to Indian religions such as Hinduism, Buddhism and Jainism."
The cross has been used by many hate groups and yet it is not considered evil by mainstream society.

"In the Zoroastrian religion of Persia, the swastika was a symbol of the revolving sun, infinity, or continuing creation. It is one of the most common symbols on Mesopotamian coins. The icon has been of spiritual significance to Indian religions such as Hinduism, Buddhism and Jainism."
Yeah, we had swastika man, but you know what, people gonna see what they see and it ain't gonna be good

It actually is a shame that such an ancient image was coopted so terribly and now, well now it isn't so popular.

The estimate is that less than 5% of the population is gay. So why does every tv show have several?

I was kinda hopin they would bring back Archie Bunker. Cosby is in jail for being a rapist yet the Cosby show is still on tv. What’s up with that? Does that mean rape is acceptable but a word that is offensive to a segment of the population isn’t yet that same segment of the population is allowed to use that word themselves? So glad I live in the boonies.

Latest posts

Back