Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kinda like the new Independence Day 🤷🏽
And the official celebration could be June 9th 2025 ( 6-9 )with the nickname
Erection Day 😂😜 (sorry ! Not a typo, Just being funny using the numbers 69 😉, insurrection/ erection 😝 )

The irony would be that both groups will be expressing themselves in Truth, with neither side being right or wrong, only miss-understood and over-reactive. The country needs Anger management classes 😛 Sometimes making a big mistake is inevitable before improvement.

Hopefully it’s just all ego rhetoric that will eventually deflate, and we go back to the regularly scheduled program.

Last edited:
And the official celebration could be June 6th 2025 ( 6-9 )with the nickname
Erection Day 😂😜

The irony would be that both groups will be expressing themselves in Truth, with neither side being right or wrong, only miss-understood and over-reactive. The country needs Anger management classes 😛 Sometimes making a big mistake is inevitable before improvement.

Hopefully it’s just all ego rhetoric that will eventually deflate, and we go back to the regularly scheduled program.
If you read the actual reports, the Democrats lied about almost everything about that day.

If you read the actual reports, the Democrats lied about almost everything about that day.
The key words are ‘ ALMOST EVERYTHING ‘ ….. we need to get ourselves in a sequestered room, hash it out with a universal goal to move
forward !

Find neutral meaning, and understanding around that day and all conflicted events. Truth need not be a part of it, because humans inherently sometimes fall into the proverbial action / philosophy
THAT “ Everything is fair in Love and War “ Then with somewhat of a clean slate, encourage each side or sides to abandon that philosophy. If one side or all sides slip up again in the heat of the battle, one side or all sides need to incorporate the concept of Allowance, then Direct about the forward goal and forgive ! ! …..It’s not just a concept for baby Jesus exclusively, we have the capacity waiting for our choice.

The Capitol is "Public Property" but just the republicans were arrested for trespassing. The Palestine's went in there and were allowed to leave.

Dems say there were 5 deaths associated with the trespassing event, but there was only one person killed that day, Ashli Babbitt, who was a trespasser, by a Capitol Police Lieutenant who never even saw a trial or punishment, even though he killed an unarmed person posing no threat.

It was all "hocus-pocus" designed to make orange man supporters look bad.

Orange man supporter like me is not bad, I am mad as hell!

The Capitol is "Public Property" but just the republicans were arrested for trespassing. The Palestine's went in there and were allowed to leave.

Dems say there were 5 deaths associated with the trespassing event, but there was only one person killed that day, Ashli Babbitt, who was a trespasser, by a Capitol Police Lieutenant who never even saw a trial or punishment, even though he killed an unarmed person posing no threat.

It was all "hocus-pocus" designed to make orange man supporters look bad.

Orange man supporter like me is not bad, I am mad as hell!
I would be mad as hell too, because there’s nothing worse than good people, with good intentions being thrown under the bus, and included with ones who chose to be more radical.

If I was there , I would have done my best to rally the reasonable group to stop or mitigate against the unreasonable ones.

However what’s done is done, and good Republicans have no control over how the Dems respond and prosecute under the law. One of the biggest tools Anger Management teaches is to take responsibility for your part, no matter how big or small. The more we try to blame others or try to get something from another person or group, ie , debate the truth over and over and over again, in the hope to receive vindication, is when WE REMAIN STUCK IN A PROCESS OF TRYING TO CONTROL OTHERS. And that’s a loosing proposition.

allow and accept the responsibility, forgive yourself or your group and then
forgive the other group….. Now the slate is clean, learn from it, improve behavior, rinse and repeat as needed.

Last edited:
Just to be clear, most if not all of the protestors, did NOT force their way in. The guards opened the doors and let them in. What's next, a response like Canada to the truckers protest? They froze all their bank accounts and credit cards and then arrested them when they could not buy fuel to leave. Sounds like something Pres. Braindead would support.

Just to be clear, most if not all of the protestors, did NOT force their way in. The guards opened the doors and let them in. What's next, a response like Canada to the truckers protest? They froze all their bank accounts and credit cards and then arrested them when they could not buy fuel to leave. Sounds like something Pres. Braindead would support.

I noticed a large portion of protesters were orderly in the Capital that day and that’s a good thing that they chose not to make a big mistake.

Brain dead or Brain alive, failures happen, making perfection imperfect 😉 And The more we deny our mistakes, or trumpet out 🎺 over and over the adversaries mistakes, then the less time we have or give to learning about the lessons. In other words WELCOME IN THE MISTAKES by everyone, including yourself with a smile 😃 …..Now your attitude is engaged to work on improvement ideas.

I noticed a large portion of protesters were orderly in the Capital that day and that’s a good thing that they chose not to make a big mistake.

Brain dead or Brain alive, failures happen, making perfection imperfect 😉 And The more we deny our mistakes, or trumpet out 🎺 over and over the adversaries mistakes, then the less time we have or give to learning about the lessons. In other words WELCOME IN THE MISTAKES by everyone, including yourself with a smile 😃 …..Now your attitude is engaged to work on improvement ideas.
First improvement, vote out Pres. Braindead. Spongebob would be a better president.

JB
And the official celebration could be June 9th 2025 ( 6-9 )with the nickname
Erection Day 😂😜 (sorry ! Not a typo, Just being funny using the numbers 69 😉, insurrection/ erection 😝 )

It's Ashli Babbitt Day.

It's Ashli Babbitt Day.
I read some articles that describe her as a passionate believer against the Democratic win, so much so, that she put her life on the line, literally.

The key concept here is the word
Believer ! …… The inherent nature of this word ‘ belief ‘ is ambiguity, and having doubt is a good thing. It keeps us balanced between analytical and emotional thoughts of hope.

If passion and sensibilities become elevated, beliefs could increase into facts. This type of phycological marketing is done on purpose , all the time, in order to get what they want. To exploit real analytical situations by interjecting emotional pleas of Anger, disdain, or love.

Be on the lookout and apply some concern when this type of rhetoric is used.

We lost Ashli over it, and it was not necessary.

I read some articles that describe her as a passionate believer against the Democratic win, so much so, that she put her life on the line, literally.

The key concept here is the word
Believer ! …… The inherent nature of this word ‘ belief ‘ is ambiguity, and having doubt is a good thing. It keeps us balanced between analytical and emotional thoughts of hope.

If passion and sensibilities become elevated, beliefs could increase into facts. This type of phycological marketing is done on purpose , all the time, in order to get what they want. To exploit real analytical situations by interjecting emotional pleas of Anger, disdain, or love.

Be on the lookout and apply some concern when this type of rhetoric is used.

We lost Ashli over it, and it was not necessary.
And the killer should be in prison.

And the killer should be in prison.
That word Should or Should not tends to get societies into situations that COULD otherwise be avoided, or mitigated. Did the officer overreact ? The answer probably is Yes ! Heated events with elevated concerns don’t always go as we would hope….. Live by ‘ Should’s ‘ and flexibility of choice becomes narrowed. Then, you are all in, into risky and dangerous business. She new the risk from her background, and I give her my respect for standing proud amongst her colleagues, but was it necessary ?

That word Should or Should not tends to get societies into situations that COULD otherwise be avoided, or mitigated. Did the officer overreact ? The answer probably is Yes ! Heated events with elevated concerns don’t always go as we would hope….. Live by ‘ Should’s ‘ and flexibility of choice becomes narrowed. Then, you are all in, into risky and dangerous business. She new the risk from her background, and I give her my respect for standing proud amongst her colleagues, but was it necessary ?
Was it necessary for the cop to shoot her? No.

Was it necessary for the cop to shoot her? No.
No it wasn’t 😢 and wouldn’t it be nice, as a nation, if we publicly came together, and acknowledge the tragedy, find meaning, or lessons learned, rather than blame. Anger management class for the nation, dedicated to Ashli.

Think about softening up on the use of the word Should and how Necessary is it to force a particular action. Chances are Could and not necessary will do.

Last edited:
No it wasn’t 😢 and wouldn’t it be nice, as a nation, if we publicly came together, and acknowledge the tragedy, find meaning, or lessons learned, rather than blame. Anger management class for the nation, dedicated to Ashli.

Think about softening up on the use of the word Should and how Necessary is it to force a particular action. Chances are Could and not necessary will do.
If it would have been a civilian, it would be a murder charge, the cop should not be treated special.

If it would have been a civilian, it would be a murder charge, the cop should not be treated special.

Mike’s experiment, with a few word changes from the above statement:

If it would have been a civilian, it could be a murder charge, then the cop could be treated less special and held responsible.

Hi Rusty, my apologies for changing your wording, but I’m trying to share a different approach, a philosophy that allows flexibility in our choices . In other words, 😉 the words we choose matter more than we think, when trying to avoid confrontation, And ! let’s face it confrontations with little to no room for compromise, can quickly go against any type of peaceful outcome.

‘Should ‘ does have its place in many situations, but could it be used less ?

Any cop on any street that shoots an UNARMED person will certainly by:

1) Be blasted in order to embarrass his entire family
2) Be tried and convicted by the social news media
3) Have a trial, televised to cause much more humiliation as to his actions.
4) Give him 20-30 years for his actions.

But because he was:
1) Black shooting a minority white
2) A Lieutenant, who is in the upper management of the Capitol Police (let's not discuss him leaving his loaded handgun in the shitter just months earlier)
3) Sided with the Democrats that this was an INSURRECTION, rather than the protest as the Republicans viewed it)

They had no trial, they had no inquiry, they had no formal inquest, that just swept it under the rug.

Let's not forget that there was only one death associated with that protest, Insurrection, whatever you call it. This was Ashli Babbitt.

Any cop on any street that shoots an UNARMED person will certainly by:

1) Be blasted in order to embarrass his entire family
2) Be tried and convicted by the social news media
3) Have a trial, televised to cause much more humiliation as to his actions.
4) Give him 20-30 years for his actions.

But because he was:
1) Black shooting a minority white
2) A Lieutenant, who is in the upper management of the Capitol Police (let's not discuss him leaving his loaded handgun in the shitter just months earlier)
3) Sided with the Democrats that this was an INSURRECTION, rather than the protest as the Republicans viewed it)

They had no trial, they had no inquiry, they had no formal inquest, that just swept it under the rug.

Let's not forget that there was only one death associated with that protest, Insurrection, whatever you call it. This was Ashli Babbitt.
I should write a book 🤔 I mean could 😂
Darn my fat fingers keep hitting’post’ before I’m ready too 😡

Any day now I could turn over a different leaf and start to think more critically, because everything you’re saying has merit, but today is not here yet 😂 and every point has a counter to consider. Like this was at the Capitol.

Both Republicans and Democrats are humans and humans have emotions that tell us something is wrong. Typically the most popular action to a wrong is to make it Right, unless it feels really good 👍 😜 ( what was the name of that song ? ) Anywho back on task, BUT HOW DO WE MAKE IT RIGHT ? Keep reading

Havasu’s list from 1 to 4 is probably coming from a mind set of ‘ SHOULD ‘
Thinking ! Rather than ‘ could ‘ Also ! Highly probable, from a habitual thought process that is looking for PERFECTION over Improvement. Try to tap into this different awareness that I believe is hiding in plain sight in all of us, but has been blocked out by reactivity…..This awareness came to me after taking THE SAFE CLASS ! Similar to anger management.

Let’s face it Our culture has become bastardized very slowly over time and I get the frustration. It’s the same frustration that provoked me to sign up for guidance, and the biggest takeaway from it was the need for Internal control. It has everything to do with living peacefully in an ever changing external world/environment.

counter pointing numbers 1 to 3 :

It starts off with “BUT BECAUSE “ and I’m a big believer in its use, however 😉 Could it be true, on both sides (human side) that we simply list items that fit a predetermined conclusions? Ponder that one with awareness and then think of Star Trek’s Dr. Spock.

Conclusion ( thank God ! 😆 )

LIFE IS ONE BIG GIANT BELIEF SYSTEM ! It can be used for or against everything and that’s why ‘ The Means and Manner ‘ of debating each other needs to be accepted as a personal responsibility. I’m not a believer 😉 in ABSOLUTES OR SHOULDS, but this is my exception:

WE ABSOLUTELY SHOULD DEBATE ISSUES SMARTER NOT HARDER

✌️

Last edited:
I forgot a page to this book 😜

Counter point # 1 )
The capital police lieutenant could have been a ‘ Should thinker ‘ and that could have caused him to be more than what he was supposed to be during that situation. This anxiety could have pressed upon him hard enough to turn ‘ trained action ‘ into overreaction. ( maybe even the same thing happened to Police officer Derrick ?

# 2) ok we won’t talk about the loaded gun in the shiter 😜 sorry couldn’t help but to complete the sarcasm sandwich 🥪 😂 …. Humor could save us ? And sorry, I got another one, what type of rug did it get swept under ? …. Probably Wool 😜 ….. Sorry Ashli ! Funny but not really 🥲

What I really hope for is a media outlet to air some lessons to be learned, from her unnecessary killing.

Possible LL # 1 > Elevated internal emotions can elevate emotions around you, so If you’re feeling overwhelmed, take a timeout, then accept the responsibility to think peacefully.

Add your own lessons learned , ones that point to bad behaviors not people. The goal is to improve our human behavior and turn Harm into Harmony.

✌️

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back