Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New York Post

"Barack Obama’s gift for soaring oratory in front of big audiences was a formidable political weapon, but probably the most important thing he ever said was uttered in private.

Speaking to a fellow Democrat about Joe Biden being the party’s nominee in 2020, Obama famously warned, “Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f–k things up.”

There is no legitimate claim the former president was wrong about his vice president.

The evidence that he was on target is everywhere, from the border to the economy to the crime explosion on Biden’s watch.

Then there is Ukraine, which offers proof of Obama’s point in a different way.

It shows that even on the rare occasion when Biden gets the big policy right, he still finds ways to “f–k things up.”

Witness the bizarre timing of the president’s recent statements about Ukraine’s bid to join NATO and his administration’s contorted defense of why it is planning to send cluster bombs to the Ukrainian military."

Speaking to a fellow Democrat about Joe Biden being the party’s nominee in 2020, Obama famously warned, “Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f–k things up
One person alone , even a President is not capable of such power, and
all humans say and act stupid occasionally, Trump, Biden and even Obama has an ego to elevate on occasion …. What I find interesting is how we Cherry pick those inconvenient moments / statements and use them to perpetuate black magic disfunction, rather than see them for what they really are….inherent Judging of others gone wild 😝
for many different reasons. If we spent more time and energy choosing to be impeccable with our words by giving human dysfunctional moments a break or understanding, life would be easier.

Last edited:
all humans say and act stupid occasionally, Trump, Biden and even Obama …. What I find interesting is how we Cherry pick those inconvenient moments / statements and use them to perpetuate black magic disfunction, rather than see them for what they really are….inherent Judging of others,
for God knows how many different reasons. If we spent more time and energy choosing to be impeccable with our words, life would be easier.
All politicians nowadays have their words carefully crafted by Madison Avenue public relations firms, not to mention Psyops controlled through the intelligence agencies. https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=how+many+intelligene+agencies? There's a reason they have to hide Sleazy Joe in the basement when the campaign starts for reals. It's because he's not capable of sticking to the script.

I will try to watch the State of the Union speech on Thursday. He's got to show he can still speak or they will drop him like a bag of dirt and we'll have a new Democrat candidate. I EXPECT him to fall flat on his face tomorrow night because everything I've seen recently tells me he's not going to be the Democrat candidate come November.

all humans say and act stupid occasionally, Trump, Biden and even Obama …. What I find interesting is how we Cherry pick those inconvenient moments / statements and use them to perpetuate black magic disfunction, rather than see them for what they really are….inherent Judging of others,
for God knows how many different reasons. If we spent more time and energy choosing to be impeccable with our words, life would be easier.
Have you even watched Biden? I feel sorry for him. He is clearly senile and being played by someone. His handlers even shut off his mike when he gets lost. Ronald Reagan was the same way towards the end. Ike avoided the public towards the end. Who knows how many others?

What about the primary reason she’s doing what she’s doing. Let’s stay focused on that, all the rest is a secondary issue, not to sweep it under the rug, but also not to distract from the broader issues.
You mean lying under oath along with her boyfriend, and telling her boyfriends lawyer not to talk about their relationship. She told Wade's lawyer not to talk.
This "lady" needs 15 years behind bars. Because of her way of lying when convenient, I think other people she's prosecuted may need new trials. She's as dishonest as the come.

The new testimony today by Ashley Merchant was off the freeking charts, describing what a lying deceitful beotch Fanni is. She's in BIG trouble.

There‘s plenty of blame to go around, but yes it does seem like Biden
( Obama 😜 ) dropped the ball with the Border, but is it Enough of a concern to not give him / them another term ? Especially since the proposed eminent opposing candidate is sinfully popular.
....and they have been flying in illegal aliens by the hundreds of thousands....... The illegals don't even have to walk or pay the cartel.

I went to my retired cop luncheon yesterday. A few are still gainfully employed by some of the covert government jobs. They have now identified complete sects of Chinese military factions who have walked across the border, knew exactly what to say to the border patrol employees, and are now in place to cause Americans more damage that we have ever seen on American soil.

Biden should be taken to a fence post and executed.

I went to my retired cop luncheon yesterday. A few are still gainfully employed by some of the covert government jobs. They have now identified complete sects of Chinese military factions who have walked across the border, knew exactly what to say to the border patrol employees, and are now in place to cause Americans more damage that we have ever seen on American soil.

Biden should be taken to a fence post and executed.
Be careful about words spoken because we don’t always know the condition of the listeners. They may act out with elevated passions due to misaligned, or misinterpreted facts. Even covert intelligence is not full proof from human intentions. So Be careful ! There are no winners in the game of Life, when the playing pieces go all in with an Assumption trigger finger.

Maybe i should lie and think all is great...just keep voting for Bidone, cuz he will take care of us all! :rolleyes:
It’s a group effort, not singular upon one person’s shoulders. No matter who gets in, as a society group, we better get our business managed better. Are we not tired yet from Passive and Aggressive styles ? We can do better, and that’s an Assertiveness to use words that are not Passive or Aggressive ( Victim/ Victimizer)

✌️

I will try to watch the State of the Union speech on Thursday. He's got to show he can still speak or they will drop him like a bag of dirt and we'll have a new Democrat candidate. I EXPECT him to fall flat on his face tomorrow night because everything I've seen recently tells me he's not going to be the Democrat candidate come November.
He did not fall flat on his face.

I was surprised how well he spoke.........regardless of my disagreements with his agneda.

That was just his son's uncut coke helping.
No way, not cocaine. He's got some very well managed time-release speed. He did exceptionally well presenting his agenda. I dont agree with 80-90% of his policies but I really thought he was incapable of even making such a comprehensive speech. I did not see him referencing the teleprompter. He did reall well tonight.

He did not fall flat on his face.

I was surprised how well he spoke.........regardless of my disagreements with his agneda.
I will absolutely agree .....I was expecting monumental blunders. I too was surprised. However, the withdrawal from all the medications injected into him to create that level of performance means he won't wake up till 2:00 pm tomorrow..... or Saturday.
That said, you need the world's largest mining shovel to dump 500,000 tons of lime on Biden's speech. Wow..... What he said about the border and blaming it on the Republicans for not signing his bill made my eyes do this.
😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

Last edited:
I will absolutely agree .....I was expecting monumental blunders. I too was surprised. However, the withdrawal from all the medications injected into him to create that level of performance means he won't wake up till 2:00 pm tomorrow..... or Saturday.
That said, you need the world's largest mining shovel to dump 500,000 tons of lime on Biden's speech. Wow..... What he said about the border and blaming it on the Republicans for not signing his bill made my eyes do this.
😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
Here's the funny thing. I was so obsessed with my expectations of him literally falling on his face I barely processed his blatant nonsensical propaganda. Look, I think Biden/Trump/Obama/Bush/Clinton were ALL full of s"""t when they cite their great successes. This ship has been running off course------for the working class damn near my whole working life, if not before then BECAUSE of federal government's irresponsible military, financial, industrial and foreign policy. Inflation is a HORROR and that system of deliberately inflating our money is designed to rip off workers and retirees. Employmemt---REAL jobs have been gutted out for McFake Part Time Minimum Wage Jobs Only Illegal Aliens Will Do. Taxing Americans to furnish military bases all over God's Green Earth to expand the Empire has run it's course and has now over extended our feasible reach. This is KILLING US and not even slowly-----quickly now. Finally, the very concept that our actual production---INDUSTRY---can be outsourced to other countries while our living standards improve never worked for the vast majority of citizens. This scheme worked for an elite investing class who now control Republicans and Democrats at every level of our politics. I wont ever vote for them again. They are the scourges of humanity.

Last edited:
The biggest change is world trade. We used to be the world's leading manufacturer of almost everything. We invented, created, produced and sold our stuff. Over time, the overseas countries caught up. They have been good at copying, stealing, or simply improving on products we've made. It's been a long time ago, but it seems to me it started changing noticeably after the introduction of NAFTA.
The US companies became international countries. They're loyalty to produce things in our country disappeared. Once one major manufacturer moves to cheap labor overseas, everyone else making a similar produce has to do the same or go out of business. How does someone paying $25 per hour plus benefits and matching SS compete with $2 per hour and no benefits?
I recall Nike, Adidas or some other shoe maker moving production to China in the 70's..... well, everyone else followed. How do you stop that? You can't.
If American companies in the 50's and 60's could have foreseen this change, what could they have changed to prevent or slow the process from happening? Maybe put a lot more emphasis on increasing production?
Maybe reduce the quality of products a few percent?
I recall a commercial in the 60's with an elephant standing on a refrigerator demonstrating how durable and well built they were. Gibson? Was that really necessary? 🤔
I always see a ton of 1960's 1/4" drills at the habitat restore..... and they still work like new.
Was that quality, for a household tool really necessary?
It's gotten beyond blaming the government. World trade with cheap labor was bound to knock on our door at some point. I don't know why knowbody saw it coming.
The thing that could have been done and should have been done, is limiting or regulating which countries could buy land, property or companies in the US. China owns GE, but at least the still manufacture products in the US.
I don't know what any fixes can be done except regulating what foreign countries can own inside our borders.

Here's the state of our union in a nutshell.
Sad. 🙄
How do you send a message if there are no consequences?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240308-100549.png
    Screenshot_20240308-100549.png
    56.8 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back