Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well there is so much mental health care issues going on these days . Lots in the works i cant talk about.

Swalwell was joking but it was a very poor choice of words and he never should have said it. If a Republican had said something like that, the Democrats would be in an uproar. People really need to think before they open their pieholes.

I missed that one .. What did he say ?
Something about nuking people if they refused to give up their guns. He meant it as a joke but should have known better bc Fox made a big deal out of it.

Here it is, Nick. And the guy wants to be president.

Democratic Rep. Eric Swalwell called for the confiscation of semi-automatic rifles in a USA Today oped on Friday.
Swalwell wants taxpayers to foot the bill using 15 billion of taxpayer dollars to do it.

Swalwell then says to prosecute those who resist.
nukes.jpg

Pretty sure his statement was taken out of context because the guy said there would be a war if dems tried to take away guns. Then yes, the military would bust your arse if you tried to start a war about it, depending on who is in office directing the National Guard.

But still, he was "an arse" for even going there. Politicians shouldn't even be joking about that sort of thing in today's climate. It's sad, but it's where we are right now.

Pretty sure his statement was taken out of context because the guy said there would be a war if dems tried to take away guns. Then yes, the military would bust your arse if you tried to start a war about it, depending on who is in office directing the National Guard.
Most of the military would not take up arms against Americans. My local sheriff would quit first, he always says that anyone who can legally carry, should carry.

The prince really should be put under Magnitsky Act sanctions. We should not sell arms to someone who would have a US resident tortured and murdered. But, the Saudis own Kushner & Trump does other business with them. They "invested" in some of his business interests.
Meanwhile, I heard the troops are going to be called back from the border now that the political stunt served it's purpose.

Sad .. Scary thing is , His supporters stand by him no matter what he does .. Wobbles the Mind ..

I see he is not shouting put his Daughter in jail for using a personal e mail for Gov Business ..

Latest posts

Back