Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm, I don't know what she talks about, or what her job description is but she has a full blown Top Security clearance. https://www.axios.com/ivanka-trump-...ner-f0ff4333-3665-4778-9c35-ba10bae55d94.html
I don't either. She's an unpaid senior advisor to the President. She is allowed to be present under most all meetings.
"What this means: They will now be able to sit in on high level White House meetings, and access information like foreign intelligence and the president's daily intelligence briefing."

trump.JPG

His Red meat base still can't see what he is doing, and has done .. Just waiting for the day he is Impeached, and his family goes to jail..:mad:

Or the blue ball type....Kinda like what Hillary should be charged with, all the accidental deaths, Benghazi, using her cell phone for confidential information, living with a womanizer, etc. The bitch can't even control her horny hubby, how the hell could she control the country? Or, are we thinking of that ahole from Chicago, who never ever had a job until being elected just because of the color of his skin?

His Red meat base still can't see what he is doing, and has done .. Just waiting for the day he is Impeached, and his family goes to jail..:mad:
Can't wait for the reaction after the announcement of Trump's second term November 2020. :D
He's protecting the border, stimulating the economy, lowering taxes and flipping the finger at idiots that just said the ocean levels will rise by 12 feet in the next 80 years.
He's rearranging trade deals so the US doesn't keep getting screwed by NAFTA.
He moved the US embassy to Israel... whereas the previous 4 or 5 presidents promised to, and then didn't.
He's an arrogant jerk that's doing what he said he was going to do. I can dismiss his arrogance, I like what he's doing. I'm gonna try to vote twice next election....... once from home, then fly to Russia to vote on election eve.:D ......andf maybe a third time if I can dig up the cash to vote in China. :D

Latest posts

Back