Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
His Red meat base still can't see what he is doing, and has done .. Just waiting for the day he is Impeached, and his family goes to jail..:mad:
Can't wait for the reaction after the announcement of Trump's second term November 2020. :D
He's protecting the border, stimulating the economy, lowering taxes and flipping the finger at idiots that just said the ocean levels will rise by 12 feet in the next 80 years.
He's rearranging trade deals so the US doesn't keep getting screwed by NAFTA.
He moved the US embassy to Israel... whereas the previous 4 or 5 presidents promised to, and then didn't.
He's an arrogant jerk that's doing what he said he was going to do. I can dismiss his arrogance, I like what he's doing. I'm gonna try to vote twice next election....... once from home, then fly to Russia to vote on election eve.:D ......andf maybe a third time if I can dig up the cash to vote in China t6o. :D

Funny-men-laughing-cartoon-you-want-it-when.jpg

Realize that 1/2 the US voted him into office based on what they wanted him to do. Hes doing it. The media portrays Trump as a person who got 10% of the vote and mysteriously won the election, and seems to slant news stories (fake news) assuming that everyone hates what he is doing. Put him up against Hillary tomorrow and her loss would be larger by far.
Not sure why him or his family needs to go to jail. Being an ass isn't a crime. Watched an interview with his wife....... and she sure ain't no dingbat. I was really impressed. The kids have been on TV too. I don't see any evil in them either. I don't have a cue as to the Trump family hate........ boggles me as to what nasty idiot dubbed the red Christmas trees as "blood trees". They were non traditional, but who hasn't seen pure white, silver, blue or red Christmas trees? The person that used the term blood trees ought to be watched closely.
If Trump could stop the Twitter rants and off the cuff comments, I'd be thrilled. What he's doing tho, I absolutely love, so I can easily overlook his personality, based on the promises he's keeping to us. .or trying to.

........donates his salary, his daughter and wife don't get paid. Anybody that saw Melania's TV interview while down in Africa, would have a totally different view of her if they didn't like her before.
....have you noticed that so far nobody is thanking Trump for recently gas prices, yet hey bitch when he raises them for all of his oil buddies. :D

Last edited:
He had nothing to do with it , and he is thanking the prince for producing more oil .. We produce more then they do .. It's a Global Market .. That is what dictates the price ..

Realize that 1/2 the US voted him into office based on what they wanted him to do. Hes doing it. The media portrays Trump as a person who got 10% of the vote and mysteriously won the election, and seems to slant news stories (fake news) assuming that everyone hates what he is doing. Put him up against Hillary tomorrow and her loss would be larger by far.
Not sure why him or his family needs to go to jail. Being an ass isn't a crime. Watched an interview with his wife....... and she sure ain't no dingbat. I was really impressed. The kids have been on TV too. I don't see any evil in them either. I don't have a cue as to the Trump family hate........ boggles me as to what nasty idiot dubbed the red Christmas trees as "blood trees". They were non traditional, but who hasn't seen pure white, silver, blue or red Christmas trees? The person that used the term blood trees ought to be watched closely.
If Trump could stop the Twitter rants and off the cuff comments, I'd be thrilled. What he's doing tho, I absolutely love, so I can easily overlook his personality, based on the promises he's keeping to us. .or trying to.

He lost the poplar vote by over 3 Million votes .. I'm sure why they need to go to Jail.. He is in bed with Putin for one.. Keeps bashing the media , and the Justice dept .. Trying to give cover to the Prince for Killing the reporter because he spends Millions on Trump Hotels .. I can go on , But why Bother ? Muller will get him ..

He had nothing to do with it , and he is thanking the prince for producing more oil .. We produce more then they do .. It's a Global Market .. That is what dictates the price ..
My smiley didn't register. Trump and Bush got accused of manipulating the gas prices for "their oil buddies" President's have no more power than the Pope in setting oil prices.

He lost the poplar vote by over 3 Million votes .. I'm sure why they need to go to Jail.. He is in bed with Putin for one.. Keeps bashing the media , and the Justice dept .. Trying to give cover to the Prince for Killing the reporter because he spends Millions on Trump Hotels .. I can go on , But why Bother ? Muller will get him ..
We don't do popular votes. If we did, then 15 or 17 states would have total control of the election.

The bottom 20 states population combined = the population of California. That's why the electoral college works. It's fair to the states and their people.
Top 10 states have 167 million people.
I don't know of many states want to be even remotely like California..... politically speaking. Oregon logs trees to make homes. I don't want California and New York dictating our forest practices by electing a president that's a tree hugger. I don't want California requiring all new homes be "solar ready" I think that;s adding $20,000 or $25,000 to every new home built even if the owner doesn't want or never plans to use solar.
Sad, but Oregon has a governor that's on that same path.......... and her name is Brown also. She's made sure that Oregon ranks 3rd from the bottom in graduation rates.

Last edited:
RIP to George HW Bush. I met him once at an embassy function in Singapore. Shook his hand and he asked me about one of my classmates (who famously got arrested and caned for vandalism). He laughed pretty hard when my response was "Mike is an idiot." I think my favorite thing that he did though, was when he was head of the CIA and refused to give classified info to Jimmy Carter bc he realized he was a security risk and couldn't be trusted with the info.

Trump & Clinton were both good buddies of Epstein-- a convicted rapist. The dude had his own island where he held girls captive to use as sex slaves. Clinton, Trump, and Alan Dershowitz were in his little black book of pedophiles who used those girls.

A person's ability to control their own family members has nothing to do with how they operate as a leader for work. But, Hillary was involved in some skeevy things-- covering for her husband & making excuses rather than admitting he did wrong, and having her fingerprints on classified FBI files she wasn't supposed to have any access to. I didn't want her as president, but I think Trump has been far worse than she would have been. He's been mobbed up since birth.

His golf trips, Melania's trips & hotels, and the $ paying to protect/transport his family is costing us millions. The trade tariffs didn't help any either. I don't know about other states, but because of the supposed tax "cuts" the taxes where I live actually went up. We've also had outbreaks of ecoli and salmonella bc he rolled back some laws that required more safety testing on water & such on farms.

All Presidents and their families are afforded security for the rest of their lives. This is to include obama's Auntie, who leached off the government for all those years under the label as the children's nanny.

Or the blue ball type....Kinda like what Hillary should be charged with, all the accidental deaths, Benghazi, using her cell phone for confidential information, living with a womanizer, etc. The bitch can't even control her horny hubby, how the hell could she control the country? Or, are we thinking of that ahole from Chicago, who never ever had a job until being elected just because of the color of his skin?

Prolly more real jobs than our new supreme court justice. lol You keep saying he never had a job, but did. Nothing wrong with a half white black man getting as college degree is there Hav?

Obama work history snip:
Obama left Hawaii for college, enrolling first at Occidental College in Los Angeles for his freshman and sophomore years, and then at Columbia University in New York City. He read deeply and widely about political and international affairs, graduating from Columbia with a political science major in 1983. (A movie version of his Columbia years, Barry, was released in 2016.) >>>>>>After spending an additional year in New York as a researcher with Business International Group, a global business consulting firm, Obama accepted an offer to work as a community organizer in Chicago's largely poor and black South Side. <<<<<<<As biographer David Mendell notes in his 2007 book, Obama: From Promise to Power, the job gave Obama “his first deep immersion into the African American community he had longed to both understand and belong to.”

Obama's main assignment as an organizer was to launch the church-funded Developing Communities Project and, in particular, to organize residents of Altgeld Gardens to pressure Chicago's city hall to improve conditions in the poorly maintained public housing project. His efforts met with some success, but he concluded that, faced with a complex city bureaucracy, “I just can't get things done here without a law degree.”

Then always more Hillary from the hate crowd. Jeez, worse than us regurgitating all the horrid mistakes GW did by starting the Iraq war (not Afganistan) and needlessly killing hundreds of thousands of people over a admitted lie about weapons of mass destruction. Really? Hillary's emails?

I'm ok with Trump's family getting protection-- my issue is the useless trips where our tax dollars paid for hotels that Melania didn't even sleep in and that Trump spends so much time at his own golf resorts and actually profits from it. He griped about Obama golfing but he golfs more. The cost of his golf carts alone could be better used elsewhere. And military personnel are getting screwed by not receiving their GI benefits.

Latest posts

Back