Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Our legislators love our beautiful sanctuary city life Ern. They tell us what to do and enough people in the state keep re-electing them time after time. Were a forever blue in the face.

Most reporters may say that, but they pick and choose who they talk to. Must refer to Orwell on that one. :D
Still, she ought to hear it from the people that do the work there.
How'd ya like her to tell us we don't need seam tape because sewing is plenty fine. ;)

Last edited:
Most reporters may say that, but they pick and choose who they talk to. Must refer to Orwell on that one. :D
Still, she ought to hear it from the people that do the work there.
How'd ya like her to tell us we don't need seam tape because sewing is plenty fine. ;)
I have seen several interviews with border patrol who said we did not need a wall. They want more officers instead.

xmO5Pse.png

I have seen several interviews with border patrol who said we did not need a wall. They want more officers instead.
I saw Jim Acosta standing next to the border wall and he didn't see an immigration problem.
..............uh Jim......... walk 50 miles away fro the wall.

""We have those issues of people coming across illegally — and that will always be a challenge — but to consider it a crisis, and think that a wall is going to take care of the problem, that's an illusion, that's a pipe dream, that's a fantasy," Estrada, a Mexico-born Democrat "

He says that standing next to a freekin' wall! OF COURSE there's no problem as you stand next to a protective wall.......you biased idiot sheriff! Jim must be near by. :mad:
I stopped reading at that point.
Idiot sheriff makes it all about drugs. A big part of the problem is drugs of course, but illegal immigration is what people are PO'd about.
There are a legal ways. We have green cards for temporary help.......... Helps them, helps us.
Maybe we need to revamp the green card and immigration system so it's easier for people to apply and be approved.
We need to make legal immigration legal and stop the PO me crap. If we don't, we might as well just start sending plane, ships and barges to anywhere people are waiting to come here.
I mean..... it isn't fair that Mexico is so darn close and Chile and Zimbabwe ain't, Right? Let them all in. :rolleyes: ...you said they don't work so why not tear the existing walls down and put up a welcome sign? ......in 20 languages of course. ;)

So, someone broke down the details of Roger Stone's indictment-- which is long and detailed. Not only did he tell Congress (multiple times) that he had no texts or e-mails of any discussions involving Wikileaks or Julian Assange (although they used something like Organization 1 and a different term for Assange) but they found out he *did* have those texts/e-mails. They got ahold of them and saw that he tampered with a witness (Corsi) and told him what to say (plead the 5th) and even told him to lie if necessary. At one point he also threatened Corsi's dog and said "Prepare to die ****!" to him. So, it went to witness intimidation. So they can absolutely prove that he lied to Congress, obstructed the investigation, and tampered with a witness.

Meanwhile, I saw someone commenting about Colin Powell (in relation to a heartwarming story of him connecting with a guy who lost his leg in Afghanistan). The person complained that Powell "betrayed his party". I went off on him a bit. I said that loyalty to country is more important than loyalty to party and this dude actually disagreed with that. He would actually put party loyalty ahead of the good of our country. I just can't fathom how people can feel that way-- particularly someone who served in the military. I mean, I guess maybe having someone tell a person exactly what to think, say, and do takes the burden away from having to think for themselves, but still, it boggles me.

I don't know why Pelosi was dumb enough to give Trump his SOTU address before the 15th. Unless she knows something is coming that will prevent another shutdown, it's not wise to make that mistake. Once he gets his SOTU address out of his system, he'll go right back to shutting the government down again & blame it on the Democrats. The shutdown cost us $11billion already. We don't need another one.

Another meanwhile, sanctions were lifted from Oleg Deripaska and almost immediately a few people from Trump's campaign were hired to work at his companies. Looks rather suspicious-- especially since Deripaska is a known mobster.

Bannon Trump, Stone and Satan have played golf every Saturday with Putin since 1997. They play poker every Friday night. Bestus buddies that you could ever imagine. :D
Putin and Trump were pen pals since 3rd grade. Everyone knows that. They are historically and figuratively joined at the hip. Trump is an honorary Russian.
Why can't anyone see the obvious. I'm totally baffled.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back