Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
t.jpg

He screwed up thinking the house would retain Republican control. Once in office he should have gotten the wall deal completed as his first victory. That's what got him elected.

He said, "“Well, very simply, you have to get everybody in a room. You have to be a leader. The president has to lead. He’s got to get [the Speaker of the House] and everybody else in a room, and they have to make a deal. You have to be nice, and be angry, and be wild, and cajole, and do all sorts of things. But you have to get a deal."
He's certainly trying, but he's talking to a wall.

Donnie stomps his feet because the border patrol stomps their feet. Think about it........... why head for the most difficult point of entry............... carrying ladders rope and cutting torches. I'd love to see someone post the number of times someone has cut a hole in an existing fence.
That would tell you how often it's going to happen with a new one. Once, twice, three times ...oh maybe.
The fence cutting demo is another distraction. The number of times that would happen are ever so slightly above zero. Anyone really think this will become the norm? This isn't the way they sneak in. They do it where there ain't no fence.

https://insider.foxnews.com/2019/01...igrant-traffic-occurs-where-theres-no-fencing
And I don't care what the "local" property owners think........... 'cept for one.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/buffett-...-border-security-in-rural-arizona-report-says
(some) Locals maybe don't care because the illegals keep on going into other states.

So High, since you seem afraid of the truth I looked it up for you. https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/16/feds-say-border-fence-has-been-cut-9200-times-2010/
Each one runs several hundred dollars to fix.

High read last post first ^^^, then read this. https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.515ea117995c

We wouldn't be having this discussion about a border wall if all states enacted legislation like my state did. Instead of mouthing off online try talking to your political leaders.
When that law passed most all of them ran to other states. Indeed there was a shortage of labor in the construction and service areas and still is.

Last edited:
High read last post first ^^^, then read this. https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.515ea117995c

We wouldn't be having this discussion about a border wall if all states enacted legislation like my state did. Instead of mouthing off online try talking to your political leaders.
When that law passed most all of them ran to other states. Indeed there was a shortage of labor in the construction and service areas and still is.
My political leaders are idiots. They like sanctuary cities and want us to be running 100% renewables by 2030.
Gee, if labor paid better maybe we wouldn't have the problem. You just advocated for illegal labor. Hope they are all tile setters. ;)
About the holes in the fence. Was it of the exact same construction as the new fence design? Can't imagine they would build a weaker design.
"several hundred dollar per hole"??? Must be chain link fence. I would easily expect a couple thousand if the damage (and fence) was like shown in the photo op.
How many people were deterred because of the fence compared with how many cut through the fence. It averages $6000 to detain and send em back. The less that get through, the less it costs.

"When that law passed most all of them ran to other states."
.... do ya suppose because them other states don't have a fence?:D
Someone take away Ern's guns. or he won't have feet anymore.:D

and from that article Ern.
"Just as bad are breaches in the fence. More than 9,200 breaches were detected between 2010 and 2015 — with older-style fencing being cut at a rate of about 80 per mile of fencing, or six times the rate of newer designs." Hit the other foot yet? :D

and from that article Ern.
"Just as bad are breaches in the fence. More than 9,200 breaches were detected between 2010 and 2015 — with older-style fencing being cut at a rate of about 80 per mile of fencing, or six times the rate of newer designs." Hit the other foot yet? :D

Need i remind you of your previous post in bold high?
The fence cutting demo is another distraction. The number of times that would happen are ever so slightly above zero. Anyone really think this will become the norm? This isn't the way they sneak in. They do it where there ain't no fence.

You forgot to include that Trump paid off Rosenstein to resign hoping it would damage Muellers witch hunt. :D
Supposedly, Rosenstein said he would resign once the Mueller probe was near completion & was no longer in danger of interference. Supposedly.

Got a link to that? How much money? I never even heard Jim Acosta mention that.
$3.5mil https://mavenroundtable.io/theintel...-oligarch-linked-firm-93UjehU6aUCtejJRBFezCw/
He also received money from the NRA which received most of it's money from Oleg Deripaska who had been put on Magnitsky Act list but was removed after he greases some palms.

You do know the idiot who said this was a Muslim, minutes after taking the oath (on a Koran) as our new member of the political process. How embarrassing to all true Americans.
What does her being Muslim have anything to do with it? Is it any worse than someone claiming to be Christian & talking about grabbing women's genitals without permission? Is it any worse than him calling the Chinese "motherf***ers" during rallies? She made that comment at what was supposed to be a private party. Just because she's Muslim doesn't mean she can't swear. Considering the many offensive things Trump has said, why would it be embarrassing for a Muslim woman to say "motherf***er"? I just don't get that logic. If Trump is praised for speaking his mind & not worrying about being PC, why is it NOT ok for a woman to do the same?

Wow, he looked so much like a human child.View attachment 8717
Have you seen his mother?
MaryTrumpmother.jpg

That is not photoshop. That was what she looked like.

Supposedly, Rosenstein said he would resign once the Mueller probe was near completion & was no longer in danger of interference. Supposedly.

$3.5mil https://mavenroundtable.io/theintel...-oligarch-linked-firm-93UjehU6aUCtejJRBFezCw/
He also received money from the NRA which received most of it's money from Oleg Deripaska who had been put on Magnitsky Act list but was removed after he greases some palms.

What does her being Muslim have anything to do with it? Is it any worse than someone claiming to be Christian & talking about grabbing women's genitals without permission? Is it any worse than him calling the Chinese "motherf***ers" during rallies? She made that comment at what was supposed to be a private party. Just because she's Muslim doesn't mean she can't swear. Considering the many offensive things Trump has said, why would it be embarrassing for a Muslim woman to say "motherf***er"? I just don't get that logic. If Trump is praised for speaking his mind & not worrying about being PC, why is it NOT ok for a woman to do the same?

Have you seen his mother?
View attachment 8721
That is not photoshop. That was what she looked like.
I suppose we need to make fun of his mother too. I mean, she is a Trump. :rolleyes:

So Mitch McConnell knowingly received campaign money from Russia? I'd think that sort of thing was illegal. Why wasn't he prosecuted for accepting foreign money?

Need i remind you of your previous post in bold high?
About the fence cutting? I assumed there was some but I couldn't find any............... I asked and you replied. I figured it has happened. Without your response I wouldn't have known how lousy the original fencing was. ;) I fergot to thank you.
You were implying with those numbers that this new fence design was going to be as easy to cut as this new version.
....it ain't. The minuscule number that make it through the new fence is a trivial number compared to not having any fence at all. The fence isn't a cure all. It's part of the system. Far less will make it through the fence and they will either not try in the first place or try to go around the fence. Going around makes it harder to do successfully.
It's not the entire border fix, just a large part of it.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back