Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
asian.PNG

uh... the Jamaican population is by and large of African decent so that would be asking the same question and last time I checked India was on the Asian continent so... I mean there is that.

uh... the Jamaican population is by and large of African decent so that would be asking the same question and last time I checked India was on the Asian continent so... I mean there is that.
By Indian, they mean Native American. I have worked with Jamaicans, they don't consider themselves black. The blood is so mixed there that a couple can have white and black kids, and without any help.

Well at least that clears up a few of my concerns. Unfortunately I would have a hard time believing anyone, even from Jamaica, that told me the majority of the Jamaican diaspora is not of african decent.

Didn't everyone come from Africa?
I'ma thinkins' I need some reparations. I need me some stuff!
😁

Wow..... I mean, WOW. The mayor has a brain with an IQ of 3
He needs to be a cop for 6 months and then apologize for the stupidity he just spewed.

I wish they would put this guy on all the major news channels. he's a straight shooter and he calls it exactly like it is. With so many people trying to divide the country by race, this guy speaks the honest truth.
Really neat guy but I'll bet he has a lot of enemies for speaking out.

All the packing the courts will do is make the next party in charge pack it their way and each time a different party's in charge they're going to pack the court with their choice. It would be just like the nuclear arms race. Just a dumb idea.
That said I'm not sure if lifetime appointments are good or bad idea.
How about 20 year terms? I dunno, or just make all the justices conservatives so some dingle ball doesn't try to rewrite the Constitution.

Last edited:
Is Mad Max going to be impeached?
I can't believe with all that has gone on in this counry in the last 2 years, that she thinks it's in somebody's best interest to sneak in and replace propane with acetylene.
I'm ashamed that she's a United States citizen.

CNN got caught with his pants down.
We know this is how CNN operates. The video clips by Project Veritas simply prove what we already knew.
Thank God there are still investigative reporters. If the other major Medias did not do the same thing as CNN, we would expect their investigative reporters to jump all over the story.
I'm betting most people have never seen this.
Even if you don't like Rudy, this is well worth the watch just to listen to the video clips that were taken undercover how CNN had a big part in swaying the election. The other big three news channels did the same thing, but we don't know the same story that we do with CNN.
This is definitely worth watching.

That is what happens when you get Mexico to pay for a something, the quality control is just not there.
CNN got caught with his pants down.
We know this is how CNN operates. The video clips by Project Veritas simply prove what we already knew.
Thank God there are still investigative reporters. If the other major Medias did not do the same thing as CNN, we would expect their investigative reporters to jump all over the story.
I'm betting most people have never seen this.
Even if you don't like Rudy, this is well worth the watch just to listen to the video clips that were taken undercover how CNN had a big part in swaying the election. The other big three news channels did the same thing, but we don't know the same story that we do with CNN.
This is definitely worth watching.

So while I can appreciate that this point of view may be correct, that being that news agencies are partisan.... but tell me Fox, OANN and the like are not the same thing? It's just how it is.....

Latest posts

Back