Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
China currently owns about 200K acres of US farmland.
China is buying up farmland in many countries.

A Republican submitted a bill last year to curtail foreign ownership.
A Democrat loudly pushed back saying it was anti-Asian and would perpetuate hate against them.
And which Democrat called him out?
Grace Meng?
I don't know, but sounds suspiciously like.....
Well, how come a Democrat called Grace Johnson didn't complain. 😉😉😉

I am so glad that I read the article, it saved me from having to try and compute the displacement of all the boats in the ocean and then try and articulate it as an expression of the depth of water it would displace.

Lord know the man was fooling about however what gets me is that in the day and age we live in, politics has become more about garnering attention that about anything to do with policy or opinion. The worst part of it is, there is a segment of the population that garners this nonsense into their noggens and runs with it as though it were some sort of gospel.

Thanks for a laugh jon.

Oh Mark, you missed the good part. Those ships have huge engines which create heat. The heavy crude that's inside those ships to run the engines must be warmed so it will flow and not congeal.
Can't you just imagine the heat from all those ships warming the oceans waters? With warmer ocean water that's what's causing all the hurricanes.
I have a cure for all of these problems. The ships would all need much higher RPM engines and the hulls of the ships would be fitted with hydrofoils. That way the ships for crossing the ocean would be totally out of the water except for the hydrofoil. Once you came close to shore the ship would drop back into the water to be unloaded at a dock. Most ships by far are in transit meaning only a small number of ships would actually be in the water at any given time.
eh? ......ehh? See I may be a floor guy but I'm an actual thinker. This idea would keep ships out of the water which would decrease ocean levels and at the same time keep the ocean from warming because of all the heat radiating from the ship hulls into the ocean. It's just science and physics. If we all join together we can solve this problem. 😉

Did you notice that MSN spent more time mentioning that he was a trump supporter than they did about his ideas?
MSN on the other news monopolies spent every waking moment for 4 years associating Trump with negativity. Had they said rosie things about Donald Trump and praised him for 4 years, and said negative things about Joe Biden for 4 years...... how much different do you think the election would have been? The media is very powerful. Why do you think advertisers advertise their products multiple times per day, if not multiple times per hour?
This is how the media elected Joe Biden, the man that's turned America upside down in less than a year.

Ever since Traitor Joe shut down our own pipeline, China's oil corporation has been making a fortune. Guess who owns a stake in Chinese oil? 10% for the Big Guy?

Sinopec, also known as China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation, is a Chinese Communist regime-controlled oil and gas enterprise. Its “fully-owned subsidiary” Sinopec Marketing Company enjoyed nearly $1 billion in investment from Hunter Biden’s private equity firm BHR Partners.

Finalized in March 2015, the investments from the controversial investment fund led to BHR Partners amassing a nearly 30 percent stake in Sinopec.

Sinopec’s record-breaking success follows the Biden regime’s assault on American energy independence, including the cancellation of the critical Keystone XL Pipeline and shutting down oil and gas lease sales from federal land in his first days in office.

Ever since Traitor Joe shut down our own pipeline, China's oil corporation has been making a fortune. Guess who owns a stake in Chinese oil? 10% for the Big Guy?

Sinopec, also known as China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation, is a Chinese Communist regime-controlled oil and gas enterprise. Its “fully-owned subsidiary” Sinopec Marketing Company enjoyed nearly $1 billion in investment from Hunter Biden’s private equity firm BHR Partners.

Finalized in March 2015, the investments from the controversial investment fund led to BHR Partners amassing a nearly 30 percent stake in Sinopec.

Sinopec’s record-breaking success follows the Biden regime’s assault on American energy independence, including the cancellation of the critical Keystone XL Pipeline and shutting down oil and gas lease sales from federal land in his first days in office.
All the beans have not been spillt.
The media can't keep hidin' the Bidens for another 3 years.

Phizsachie must literally go braindead trying to figure out or explain Joe and what he does and what he's done. I actually feel terribly sorry for her to be put in a position if he has to just totally make up crap. I think she's very smart and it's very demeaning to watch her make up excuses for Joe.
Joe, save America and enroll yourself in a home. Your crazy behavior happens on a daily basis and is so embarrassing for the United States.
I don't care how embarrassed your family is, as they allowed and encouraged you.
Joe, you have no clue....
.......past or present

Last edited:
You don't realize how much Google censors search results until you look for something someone does not want found. Search for adverse reactions to covid vaccines on Google and there are very few results. Go to something outdated like the old Bing search engine and you get pages of results.

You don't realize how much Google censors search results until you look for something someone does not want found. Search for adverse reactions to covid vaccines on Google and there are very few results. Go to something outdated like the old Bing search engine and you get pages of results.
I've noticed that a LOT.
Type the same question into a Google search and then duck duck Go.

Not surprised. I'd love to hear the death rate increase from the pre-covid period. You wouldn't need covid testing, just compare the before and after numbers to see if there was a spike after Covid hit.

I’m sure there was a spike but was it any worse than a bad flu season? Was it bad enough to justify all the shut downs and hysteria? I thought it interesting that the Amish avoid the government, the school system and the health cara system and damn if they didn’t have their best year ever. Those are three things that definitely don’t have your best interest in mind. Turn your TV off and 90% of all your problems will ho away.

Latest posts

Back