Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is how I addressed that legitimate concern:

“ And could we please stop debating one issue by comparing it with others. We can do better if we try. “

Or ! Are there similarities I’m overlooking, between past illegal actions and the two new Washington State laws ( Teaching history of Gayness, and Law degree graduates who are struggling to pass the Bar exam, no longer need to)
You are just two far left to converse with. I am done.

You are just two far left to converse with. I am done.
If our conversing is done, due to difference, what hope does our nation have……. Transgenders and Ferries are Freeks of nature, but they are human and we the judgers are human and If we attack them we are attacking ourselves, and nature. Conflict exists only in a transaction of resistance. Harmony exists only in a transaction of Acceptance…Acceptance doesn’t mean condoning. Acceptance is understanding how our difference gives you and me the freedom to be human as we want to be.

Resistance and resistance equals eventual war. Acceptance and acceptance equals peace.

Two interesting new laws in Washington state. #1, all schools are now required to have a class on gay history. #2, you no longer have to pass the bar to practice law.
Or just teach kids reading writing and calculator like they used to do. Kids can't read or write, so let's get back to basics. The rest of the world is so far ahead of us while we diddle around with new demands to teach gay history. Do the other 25 countries that whoop our butts in math pass laws to require teaching gay history?
I'm not even going to look it up.
kids can't write, they can't add and subtract and they're taught to hate our country.
We need to get back to teaching things that will make America great again.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240325-001959.png
    Screenshot_20240325-001959.png
    86.4 KB · Views: 0
Lock and load. Im ready...are you? ;)
Peaceful negotiations are laborious and tedious, so I get it, shit or get off the pot, but after any type of Forceful action, be it verbal or physical, do you really think peace will be found, or will it only be felt for a moment and then disappear. We can act and speak better if we decide to participate rather than dominate.

Or just teach kids reading writing and calculator like they used to do. Kids can't read or write, so let's get back to basics. The rest of the world is so far ahead of us while we diddle around with new demands to teach gay history. Do the other 25 countries that whoop our butts in math pass laws to require teaching gay history?
I'm not even going to look it up.
kids can't write, they can't add and subtract and they're taught to hate our country.
We need to get back to teaching things that will make America great again.
New high school grads I have encountered can't even tell time. No way they can read a rule so they can work.

Hey Incognito, so what you’re saying is that America is going through a Agitprop period on steroids, right ? ….and What would be your suggestion to calm it down.
The LGBT+++???, Black Lives Matter, Covid RESPONSE and Climate Change issues are agitprop. That's what I'm saying. As an individual I was immunized from propaganda by my father who was highly educated. I don't know how to spread education and inform people how to be skeptical of the agitprop. It actually takes SOME degree of intelligence, education and a basic sense of morality. For the most part these come directly from family and less directly through community. I don't think it's even a good idea to attempt management of such things through state or national efforts.

Seriously, once you've swallowed the blue pill you're toast.

I don't think Biden or Trump can offer significant change........or hope. Hope and Change? Where did I hear that before?

On election day, gas was $1.79 here. This morning it is $3.09.
Since Biden took office, almost all grocery prices have tripled. Rent has doubled/tripled. The number of homeless has exploded. The number of southern invaders has skyrocketed. You only have to look at Democratic party policies to see why.
Why work for a living when you can steal. You now have to steal more that $750 to get arrested in California. It is no longer illegal to crap on the streets. California has gone from surplus to a multi-billion deficit. Why am I talking about California? It is a utopia to Democrats. The governor was considered a front runner for president if Biden had dropped out. Many Democrats would love for the whole country to follow California.

Last edited:
Chart of the DayView attachment 18606

This shows what happens when the money supply increases. Virtually all of it goes to the ultra-rich.
So basically, redistribute the wealth so we can pay 10 times more in taxes instead of the wealthy paying most of it?
I don't care about someone else's income because it doesn't affect me.
...ok, makes me a little jealous. 😁
GM's CEO makes $29 million per year.
Divide that by their 163,000 employees.
Fire her and give her salary to the employees.
Wow, a whopping $178 pay increase..... per year. 😱 🤣😂🤣😂
That's why I don't care about other people's money. ....except a little jealousy 😁

Last edited:
So basically, redistribute the wealth so we can pay 10 times more in taxes instead of the wealthy paying most of it?
GM's CEO makes $29 million per year.
Divide that by their 163,000 employees.
Fire her and give her salary to the employees.
Wow, a whopping $178 pay increase..... per year. 😱 🤣😂🤣😂
That's why I don't care about other people's money. ....except a little jealousy 😁
Have you seen where Oregon is taking water rights from small farmers?

"Small farmers are under attack in the state of Oregon, which has begun shutting down family farms throughout the state en masse under the guise of water conservation and groundwater protection.

“The state of Oregon has effectively shut down small farms and market gardens on a large scale, and they’re actually sending out cease-and-desist letters to farms and they’re using satellite technology to find their victims and send them these letters that say you can’t operate,” the rancher in the video below explains."
https://drleonardcoldwell.com/2024/0...ct-the-people/

They can only realistically pay tax on wealth when the assets are sold. There's no realistic way to appraise the profit otherwise. We pay property tax on our home of about $7K a year. So I understand folks like Bernie Sanders and Pocahontas think we can and should figure a way to tax Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos every year on all that accumulated wealth.

Pretty sure even with all that wealth we still fall short of what Bernie and Liz plan to do with those potential tax dollars. I forget the numbers but ALL the wealth and ALL the income in the country are not enough to satisfy their ambitions for utopia.

On election day, gas was $1.79 here. This morning it is $3.09.
Since Biden took office, almost all grocery prices have tripled. Rent has doubled/tripled. The number of homeless has exploded. The number of southern invaders has skyrocketed. You only have to look at Democratic party policies to see why.
Why work for a living when you can steal. You now have to steal more that $750 to get arrested in California. It is no longer illegal to crap on the streets. California has gone from surplus to a multi-billion deficit. Why am I talking about California? It is a utopia to Democrats. The governor was considered a front runner for president if Biden had dropped out. Many Democrats would love for the whole country to follow California.
It's gone up almost 40 cents in the past few or maybe just couple of weeks. Is this the Winter to summer gas changeover period?
Still, it's quite a jump.

Have you seen where Oregon is taking water rights from small farmers?

"Small farmers are under attack in the state of Oregon, which has begun shutting down family farms throughout the state en masse under the guise of water conservation and groundwater protection.

“The state of Oregon has effectively shut down small farms and market gardens on a large scale, and they’re actually sending out cease-and-desist letters to farms and they’re using satellite technology to find their victims and send them these letters that say you can’t operate,” the rancher in the video below explains."
https://drleonardcoldwell.com/2024/0...ct-the-people/

The guy has a hard time pronouncing Oregon.
My uncle has 50-60 head of cattle. He hasn't complained. I don't know if he has to meter his water. He has a creek running through the center of his property.

They can only realistically pay tax on wealth when the assets are sold. There's no realistic way to appraise the profit otherwise. We pay property tax on our home of about $7K a year. So I understand folks like Bernie Sanders and Pocahontas think we can and should figure a way to tax Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos every year on all that accumulated wealth.

Pretty sure even with all that wealth we still fall short of what Bernie and Liz plan to do with those potential tax dollars. I forget the numbers but ALL the wealth and ALL the income in the country are not enough to satisfy their ambitions for utopia.
Agreed.... there is never enough money.
....yet they find enough to buy green ink. Lots and lots of green ink. 🙄

Latest posts

Back