Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
killing them.PNG

But yet, the consumer price index omits food and energy to falsely make the citizens of our country feel like this idiot we have in office has really curbed inflation. You'd have to be a fool to believe anything that brain dead idiot says.
When actions of others don’t fit our actions, we tend to rationalize a reason why and that reason may not be correct. In other words, it’s called an Assumption…..and that could make an ass out of you and me 🤔 but I understand , because inconceivable actions create voids towards confusion and that’s uncomfortable , So ! we try to reconcile, but ! are we qualified to do that with real accuracy ?

IMHO , The alternative is to stay focused on issues, share advice, beliefs, intentions, studies, past results, and even margins of error. Beating down others is not a sustainable strategy towards improvement.
✌️

Last edited:
Let’s dive into the narrator’s voice for a second. The quick speed, high frequency and tone, are all methodically done for a reason, to enhance and sway listeners to protest against protestors, rather than respectfully debate the issue and were does that leave us ?

Words matter, but ! when we try to set or seal the deal quickly by using auditory trickery, we are doing disservice to the listeners and more importantly, reinforcing behavior in ourselves that’s disfunctional.

Last edited:
Let’s dive into the narrator’s voice for a second. The quick speed, high frequency and tone, are all methodically done for a reason, to enhance and sway listeners to protest against protestors, rather than respectfully debate the issue and were does that leave us ?

Words matter, but ! when we try to set or seal the deal quickly by using auditory trickery, we are doing disservice to the listeners and more importantly, reinforcing behavior in ourselves that’s disfunctional.
It could have been Walter Cronkite's voice and it wouldn't change the fun factor. There's a message here. Don't do stupid stuff that has zero effect on your cause, but can cause self induced bodily harm. Hopefully he learned from his mistakes.

It could have been Walter Cronkite's voice and it wouldn't change the fun factor. There's a message here. Don't do stupid stuff that has zero effect on your cause, but can cause self induced bodily harm. Hopefully he learned from his mistakes.

The ultimate “stupid “ bodily harm comes from Monks who light themselves up, in a desperate attempt to bring light 🤔😉 and awareness to important issues that for many reasons have yet to become important to the general population. Regular Mike, also would call it stupid, but philosophical Mike, attempting to be smart 🤪 would call it “ Integrity on steroids”

It always takes two to tango ! And I’m sure the sticky protesters first used the ‘suggestion box ‘ but the suggestion was not taken seriously. Mistakes sometimes need to happen in order to improve upon issues. The situation or suggestion I’m dropping is about the role or influence ‘Third Party Media ‘ has, including ‘ B Team Social Media Guy ‘ …. When either one use techniques or tricks to influence someone’s actions, they are racing to the bottom of human psychology and not towards the top. We can do better !

Wait a minute, is Hillary jury # 7 or # 6 ? 😜 one question we do know the answer to about her, is that she’s a hit woman who wasn’t able to steal the election 😝
Sorry ! Now I’m under the influence of too much ☕
✌️

Babylonbee sounds like a trusted website we need to rely on for making improvements 😜 …. Then again, maybe it’s the same as the Stephen Colbert show, political satire Republican style 😝…. All is fair in love and war I guess 🤷🏻‍♂️

Since we’re having a satirical contest 🤪 I guess I’ll keep going with the material provided 😉…. Not only does The middle First Lady’s husband love America, he thinks love is a tax deductible expense. 😝 😝

Babylonbee sounds like a trusted website we need to rely on for making improvements 😜 …. Then again, maybe it’s the same as the Stephen Colbert show, political satire Republican style 😝…. All is fair in love and war I guess 🤷🏻‍♂️

Since we’re having a satirical contest 🤪 I guess I’ll keep going with the material provided 😉…. Not only does The middle First Lady’s husband love America, he thinks love is a tax deductible expense. 😝 😝
Obama did say that he hated America.

The ultimate “stupid “ bodily harm comes from Monks who light themselves up, in a desperate attempt to bring light 🤔😉 and awareness to important issues that for many reasons have yet to become important to the general population. Regular Mike, also would call it stupid, but philosophical Mike, attempting to be smart 🤪 would call it “ Integrity on steroids”

It always takes two to tango ! And I’m sure the sticky protesters first used the ‘suggestion box ‘ but the suggestion was not taken seriously. Mistakes sometimes need to happen in order to improve upon issues. The situation or suggestion I’m dropping is about the role or influence ‘Third Party Media ‘ has, including ‘ B Team Social Media Guy ‘ …. When either one use techniques or tricks to influence someone’s actions, they are racing to the bottom of human psychology and not towards the top. We can do better !
When 98+% of the population sees that video, they'd agree he's stupid. We don't have to conform to his ideology. We never will, but they for some unknown reason think we will.
When people glue themselves to objects, stand in a bucket and fill it with cement, climb a tree so it won't be cut down.... they need mental help. All those actions do is turn people farther away from their objective.
I would never join a group of people that do stupid, disruptive things. I'd also never confront them and attempt to persuade them differently.
When they go militant, we're not going to have a rational conversation.
The nuts shutting down the Golden Gate Bridge achieved nothing. How many people know what they were protesting? I don't.......... so it was totally ineffective. If some people in all that backed up traffic missed their plane flight or job interview, or was rushing to the hospital for an emergency......... Would the protesters be held accountable. They would if I was judging...... They would have a large enough fine and enough hours of community service, they would never think about doing it again.
Free speech? Take a megaphone to the city square or park (with a permit)
Rent a building or community center and announce and advertise your cause.
Then discuss and have back and forth input between attendees.
...........just don't bring cement or glue 😁

Again today at the Golden Gate.
Everything used to be climate, I guess pro Hamas overrides climate.
Perfect example of idiots unable to realize their efforts are selfish and will do absolutely nothing for their cause. If anything it angers people causing them to hate their cause even more.
This is not a protest, it's interrupting state commerce.
"So far, no one has been arrested"
Jail every one of them and impound their cars.... let the impound feed climb as they await their court hearing and post bail. I cannot believe this is legal. 🤧

Last edited:
, I guess pro Hamas overrides climate.
Perfect example of idiots unable to realize their efforts are selfish and will do absolutely nothing for their cause. If anything it angers people causing them to hate their cause even more.
This is not a protest, it's interrupting state commerce.

Let’s add a different perspective to this situation. A) I’m sure they are pro Palestinian NOT Hamass .

B) They probably prefer to be playing pickle ball or bridge 🃏 😜 rather than being on a bridge, so that pretty much negates the selfishness.

C) They already accomplished their goal of stopping traffic and disrupting the peace of people who live everyday in peace, all in the HOPE THAT AWARENESS BECOMES UNIVERSAL.
When we project our belief system onto others, we cloud them out, and misunderstand their intentions.

Let’s add a different perspective to this situation. A) I’m sure they are pro Palestinian NOT Hamass .

B) They probably prefer to be playing pickle ball or bridge 🃏 😜 rather than being on a bridge, so that pretty much negates the selfishness.

C) They already accomplished their goal of stopping traffic and disrupting the peace of people who live everyday in peace, all in the HOPE THAT AWARENESS BECOMES UNIVERSAL.
When we project our belief system onto others, we cloud them out, and misunderstand their intentions.
They should ALL serve time for violating the law. At least 30 days. What if you thought they were going to pull you out of your car and beat you? Would you stop. If I was Jewish, I would not.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back