Photography 2

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sparrow is on the move!

EM Sparrow Fly 12-24.jpg

You're a natural at bird photography.
Thanks for the kind words. I've still got a lot of learning to do but I'm definitely having fun doing it.

This was one that I took over the weekend. It's a Red Shouldered Hawk. Not real common here but he seems to be sticking around. He's been in the marsh now for a couple of months. They're just slightly smaller than a bald eagle, but still a very big bird.View attachment EM RSH 2 .jpeg

Thanks for the kind words. I've still got a lot of learning to do but I'm definitely having fun doing it.

This was one that I took over the weekend. It's a Red Shouldered Hawk. Not real common here but he seems to be sticking around. He's been in the marsh now for a couple of months. They're just slightly smaller than a bald eagle, but still a very big bird.View attachment 18037
must be a good food supply around

I generally only eat about once a day. Usually dinner. And I just eat a normal amount of food. The medication that I'm on pretty much makes me feel like I'm not hungry and keeps my blood sugar from getting low or high (I'm diabetic). Besides the weight loss I'm losing medications too. I go in for my next visit to my doctor in about 3 weeks. Good possibility I'll lose another medication and possibly my blood pressure medication. Fingers crossed.

I also do macro photography (comes in handy on flooring claims :) ) This is a common cocklebur in the marsh with a bit of morning fog on it.

P1021053_DxO.jpg

I generally only eat about once a day. Usually dinner. And I just eat a normal amount of food. The medication that I'm on pretty much makes me feel like I'm not hungry and keeps my blood sugar from getting low or high (I'm diabetic). Besides the weight loss I'm losing medications too. I go in for my next visit to my doctor in about 3 weeks. Good possibility I'll lose another medication and possibly my blood pressure medication. Fingers crossed.

I also do macro photography (comes in handy on flooring claims :) ) This is a common cocklebur in the marsh with a bit of morning fog on it.

View attachment 18042
I cut one of those down this summer on my other property that was over 8 ft tall. Even on the farms in Minnesota and Iowa walking beens as a kid I had never seen one that tall.

And here's one that I didn't take of me and my beautiful wife (Terri) on Christmas day.

My Daughter's boyfriend took it and sent it to me via facebook messenger. The image got compressed pretty badly when it went through Facebook, because he's a good photographer and I saw the raw image and it wasn't this blurry. But I like it and it's me without my beard. I shaved it off after 34 years of having one this past July. Proud to say there are less chins since then. :)

That's my Olympus (Oly) OM-1 that most of these photos were taken with. I also have two Lumix cameras as well, a G7 and a G95. The G-95 was used for the macro photo above.

We've been together for since I was 16 years old (36 years) and married for 33 years in April. She means the world to me! And my wife's not bad either! Bahahahahah!🤣🤣🤣:p
Me Terri_DxO.jpg

And here's one that I didn't take of me and my beautiful wife (Terri) on Christmas day.

My Daughter's boyfriend took it and sent it to me via facebook messenger. The image got compressed pretty badly when it went through Facebook, because he's a good photographer and I saw the raw image and it wasn't this blurry. But I like it and it's me without my beard. I shaved it off after 34 years of having one this past July. Proud to say there are less chins since then. :)

That's my Olympus (Oly) OM-1 that most of these photos were taken with. I also have two Lumix cameras as well, a G7 and a G95. The G-95 was used for the macro photo above.

We've been together for since I was 16 years old (36 years) and married for 33 years in April. She means the world to me! And my wife's not bad either! Bahahahahah!🤣🤣🤣:p
View attachment 18043
What date in April. Karen and I will be married 40 years on April 20th. 2nd time for both of us.

Latest posts

Back