Photography 2

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a local river.

037.jpg

Don't know. I was just driving down an old country road.
I asked because I have seen rows of trees like those used for wood fiber because they are fast growing.............. not exactly like those trees mind you, but just seeing the pattern caught my eye. Skimpy bikinis catch my eye too, but that's totally different.
...and no, Daris, I have none of those other "totally different" photos to share that caught my eye. :D

Beautiful city, Jon. I would love to see that in person.

I tried to get some photos of our harbour as today is Aucklands anniversary day and we are meant to have one of the worlds largest one day yachting regattas and the harbour is full of boats but nothing would co-operate for me.
We have just about more boats than sheep :)
You want to pop down the 18th Feb to look after the cat while we are away Rusty :)

I tried to get some photos of our harbour as today is Aucklands anniversary day and we are meant to have one of the worlds largest one day yachting regattas and the harbour is full of boats but nothing would co-operate for me.
We have just about more boats than sheep :)
You want to pop down the 18th Feb to look after the cat while we are away Rusty :)
When I win the lottery, I will fly Rusty, Nick and Darol down so we can all jump on board my new 150 foot yacht................. "Higher Than Thou" to pay a call.

Last edited:
Storm brewing

aaaah! a fellow cloud lover. I see a flea and a seal. :D
Since I was a little kid walking home from school, I always like lookin up at the clouds to discover what was up there on that great big sky projector. Strange thing is that I never made a point of photographing that kind of stuff. I should have tho. We have a lot of clouds here.

Latest posts

Back