Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ugh. I can't stand Kennedy. Two-faced s.o.b. He had no reason to go to Russia on July 4th. He's an absolute scumbag too. Well most politicians are. They all suck.

This is an interesting thread explaining the role of Russian paratroopers.

Andrew Sullivan ! Very interesting fellow / point of view about the far left, and The Trump ‘ Cult like ‘ far right.......I Just stumbled onto this Nov. 2021 interview on PBS ( ‘ Firing line ‘ interview, I think ) Anywho , thought I would share this and see what happens 😛 🙃

Andrew Sullivan ! Very interesting rightfellow / point of view about the far left, and The Trump ‘ Cult like ‘ far right.......I Just stumbled onto this Nov. 2021 interview on PBS ( ‘ Firing line ‘ interview, I think ) Anywho , thought I would share this and see what happens 😛 🙃
How come the far left isn't referred to as a cult? 😉
Mr Sullivan sounds like he's playing psychology on us.
There are far right players, but I've never seen Trump as far right..... Maybe the abortion issue is the reason for the far right, "cult" label.

Last edited:
What does the flooring business and freedom of 🎤 have in common, ? Ya gotta take the bad with the good. 😳
Only if you want to keep working out of a shop...... where 95% of the work for most guys comes from.
.......you can refuse jobs left and right, but shops get a bit tired of primadonas. I'd like to refuse 100% of the jobs I'm offered, but the Powerball odds are against my doing that.

How come the far left isn't referred to as a cult? 😉
Mr Sullivan sounds like he's playing psychology on us.
There are far right players, but I've never seen Trump as far right..... Maybe the abortion issue is the reason for the far right, "cult" label.
A cult will use deception and trickery, and ever time I here him speak my radar goes off. I can’t help it, it’s as natural and instinctive as breathing. The far left imho is guilty of being overly progressive, what you see is what you get, and yes ! I’m uncomfortable with some of it , But ! I’m more concerned with The sly Fox 🦊 .... I’m open to listening to reason though because I believe this old dog can learn a new skill ( not trick 😜)

A cult will use deception and trickery, and ever time I here him speak my radar goes off. I can’t help it, it’s as natural and instinctive as breathing. The far left imho is guilty of being overly progressive, what you see is what you get, and yes ! I’m uncomfortable with some of it , But ! I’m more concerned with The sly Fox 🦊 .... I’m open to listening to reason though because I believe this old dog can learn a new skill ( not trick 😜)
He's just an a**h**l. He loves this country and I love almost everything he does......
.....being a self loving and boastful at every opportunity, doesn't help him get things done. People that like what he was doing as president voted against him because of his personality.
......I can easily overlook that.
They said that he ran for president to make money. He lost tens if not hundreds of millions of dollars as president and yet he wants to run again. I looked at the alternative.
I envisioned exactly what is occurring right now.
The basic difference between the right and the left.
The right wants to reduce taxes and get government out of your life.
The left wants to control your life.
Rules, regulations..... mandates.
Every sentence they speak when it comes to equality is to divide people and categorize people. In a colorblind world we need to stop categorizing people....... we're Americans. Stop labeling us and putting us in different catagories with different requirements. Stop the hiring regulations with X number of people being the "correct" percentage. You are demeaning a less qualified person by putting them in a position, obviously because of their ethnicity..... Everyone you work with will know why you got hired. That would be embarrassing to say the least.
They need to stop with the 30 or so genders.... I can deal with their identity confusion...... just stop making them "special" ....they aren't. Their just people.... .....American people.
Global warming... don't ram it down my throat and force me into riding a bicycle or driving an electric car. Do so if you want to.
If we supposedly have only 12 or 15 years left and China is not going to start implementing the climate Peace accords for 12 or 15 years....
..... Why should we? Is for China's economic advantage and against ours.
...... Just like the topic Rusty brought up about not drilling for oil and gas that we already have and depending on other countries.
It doesn't get any more stupid than that because we can pump our own oil and be energy efficient as we convert to electric cars and other sources of power. Why hurt our own economy in the process of doing so? We can do both the same time.
Rant over, and I wasn't pointing at you whenever I said, you.
I was speaking about "them" 😉

He's just an a**h**l. He loves this country and I love almost everything he does......
.....being a self loving and boastful at every opportunity, doesn't help him get things done. People that like what he was doing as president voted against him because of his personality.
......I can easily overlook that.
They said that he ran for president to make money. He lost tens if not hundreds of millions of dollars as president and yet he wants to run again. I looked at the alternative.
I envisioned exactly what is occurring right now.
The basic difference between the right and the left.
The right wants to reduce taxes and get government out of your life.
The left wants to control your life.
Rules, regulations..... mandates.
Every sentence they speak when it comes to equality is to divide people and categorize people. In a colorblind world we need to stop categorizing people....... we're Americans. Stop labeling us and putting us in different catagories with different requirements. Stop the hiring regulations with X number of people being the "correct" percentage. You are demeaning a less qualified person by putting them in a position, obviously because of their ethnicity..... Everyone you work with will know why you got hired. That would be embarrassing to say the least.
They need to stop with the 30 or so genders.... I can deal with their identity confusion...... just stop making them "special" ....they aren't. Their just people.... .....American people.
Global warming... don't ram it down my throat and force me into riding a bicycle or driving an electric car. Do so if you want to.
If we supposedly have only 12 or 15 years left and China is not going to start implementing the climate Peace accords requirements....
..... Why should we? Is for China's economic advantage and against ours.
...... Just like the topic Rusty brought up about not drilling for oil and gas that we already have and depending on other countries.
It doesn't get any more stupid than that because we can pump our own oil and be energy efficient as we convert to electric cars and other sources of power. Why hurt our own economy in the process of doing so? We can do both the same time.
Rant over, and I wasn't pointing at you whenever I said, you.
I was speaking about "them" 😉
Even Elon Musk says we need to pump more oil even though it might hurt his electric car business, He says it will wreck the economy if we don't

I suspect there is a method behind the madness. Only when the cost of gas is through the roof will more people be willing to switch over to electric vehicles. Otherwise we’ll just keep doin what we currently do which is nothing.

I suspect there is a method behind the madness. Only when the cost of gas is through the roof will more people be willing to switch over to electric vehicles. Otherwise we’ll just keep doin what we currently do which is nothing.
That's what the demon grass want. $10 a gallon gas so that we will stop driving.
.......the economy will tank and we will become a third world country and they will be happy.
I like them to follow their conscience and I will follow mine.
The left doesn't allow any choices.
They're right and I'm wrong, end of conversation.
The only conditions upon when the conversation will resume is if I agree 100% with their demands.
And that's not a conversation.
I want them out of my life and they can do what they want why can't they think along those same lines.
How about I force the end to all electric cars? I take that back I demand the end to electric cars because they produce static.
Static cause lightning.
Lightning kills hundreds of people per year.
My name is highup and I'm running for president in 2024.
My platform will be build a wall and build it tall and I will ban all electric vehicles in the United States for eternity.

We could build a bridge from the US to China with the dead batteries from those all electric cars.

To top it off, our power goes out weekly, and we are 200 yards from a huge power sub station for power. How on earth will we be able to charge these dumb electric cars?

I believe the "Commander in Pedo Chief" is just trying to get into OAC's pants.

Latest posts

Back