Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Every sentence they speak when it comes to equality is to divide people and categorize people. In a colorblind world we need to stop categorizing
. It’s funny reading equality and divide in the same sentence, an oxymoron if ever there was one. Just goes to show how complicated the topic of fairness really is and the challenge faced to create a universal solution. A colorblind world with no categorizing is un-achievable because we like our category’s and we should 😁 ....Polish, African, Eskimo, etc. The world would be so vanilla if we did not have chocolate 😜 ......IMHO we have become too passionate about this subject. Let it go ! Let the people who have been impacted by this inequity stere the ship. Just please get out of the way and it will be OK ! There’s enough Ocean out there with plenty of time for adjustments for a safe docking into the equality port. Censoring Educators, Religious leaders and others is not going to help. We need to regurgitate the racial stomach virus out before healing can begin. For as long as it takes, till the end of time......Sometimes we need to Trust in our fellow man and let go. Like the time I told a customer, I have no idea what I’m going to do with this tricky landing, but I will come up with something, so may I have executive privileges to decide on my own ? YES 👍

Attachments

• 884D043C-D4E8-437F-AFA4-E6F896150ECD.jpeg
    884D043C-D4E8-437F-AFA4-E6F896150ECD.jpeg
    181.3 KB · Views: 24
. It’s funny reading equality and divide in the same sentence, an oxymoron if ever there was one. Just goes to show how complicated the topic of fairness really is and the challenge faced to create a universal solution. A colorblind world with no categorizing is un-achievable because we like our category’s and we should 😁 ....Polish, African, Eskimo, etc. The world would be so vanilla if we did not have chocolate 😜 ......IMHO we have become too passionate about this subject. Let it go ! Let the people who have been impacted by this inequity stere the ship. Just please get out of the way and it will be OK ! There’s enough Ocean out there with plenty of time for adjustments for a safe docking into the equality port. Censoring Educators, Religious leaders and others is not going to help. We need to regurgitate the racial stomach virus out before healing can begin. For as long as it takes, till the end of time......Sometimes we need to Trust in our fellow man and let go. Like the time I told a customer, I have no idea what I’m going to do with this tricky landing, but I will come up with something, so may I have executive privileges to decide on my own ? YES 👍
Landing looks good, how many sleepless nights? I usually get about 7 or more in the days preceding something like that. 😁
There are things that can be done to change the inequity that exists in some locations. The children need better education which means in really bad areas of the country somebody needs to step up to the plate and find good teachers and overpay them to attract them to these areas that are in need. Find teachers that are able to teach and learn the trust of the students. In those same areas build trade schools where kids can come in and learn Hands-On trades like metalworking and welding and home building. Yes, we're talking billions of dollars but if something like that isn't done...... then nothing is ever going to change. There are some fixes for some of these things and it may take a decade or two for them to have much effect but why not do something.... anything. For those that can't follow society rules there is still jail and though that's not necessarily a good thing, catch and release is even more stupider. 😉

That Mississippi boy, with childish humor has some talent, But maybe could stick to the instrumental version instead. 😝 ......Poor President Biden, And the Pope 👃 guess that phrase “ pay backs are a bitch “ rings true, and in our country (with freedom of speech) much expected and some-what celebrated. I did dance around to it and sing in my best Southern accent 😁.....Sorry 😢 for this next comment but he must be so embarrassed for loosing.... All he had to do was show a little respect to those around him....... I hope he comes around and sheds his skin for the good of the country, one can hope. For all we know he may actually be helping out during this Ukrainian or is it Iranian crisis. 😜 ........Let’s go Branden ! Literally speaking, I wish him well and when I’m not judging, I wish us all well. ✌️

I saw on the news that Cuba has once again agreed to install nuclear weapons in Cuba, aimed directly at us. When do the jokes quit, and our leader get terminated, before we are all just pieces of glass?

I believe in most States now the masked mandate and the vaccine mandates are gone....
.... Anthony Fauci has been gone for 3 weeks.
.....no covid in the news.
Both the government and Pfizer announced that they would hold back the new vaccine for 6 month old + children until further studies were done. They also stated that if they didn't find the vaccine tests worthwhile or beneficial, they would not publish the results.
........I think they are saying if too many infants have seasures, go blind or die, they don't want you to hear about it.
Anyway how come there isn't some 4th of July type celebration that covid is suddenly gone?
A teenager could sweep his stash under a rug faster than that if he heard his mom opening his bedroom door.
Got an idea for a new board game.
I'm calling it, "WHERES FAUCI?"

The fear mongers have made their money and split town faster than a circus carny. Rona is old news now, been reduced down to flu status. Who knew. Now they want you to worry about nuclear war. I’m surprised I haven’t seen commercials for at home radiation protection kits. Or at the very least Glenn Beck peddling his food storage packages.

The fear mongers have made their money and split town faster than a circus carny. Rona is old news now, been reduced down to flu status. Who knew. Now they want you to worry about nuclear war. I’m surprised I haven’t seen commercials for at home radiation protection kits. Or at the very least Glenn Beck peddling his food storage packages.
Everybody and their mother is selling that gourmet food that lasts for 25 years.
How about buying a few cases of ramen noodles and a pallet of Bush's baked beans. Might get boring but it'll probably cost you 5% of what those fancy, were all going to die, food kits cost.
Besides that for the beans you don't need to heat em.

Nobody cooks anymore. Hell, we’re too lazy to do our own shopping. I see those commercials where you just open your front door and boom, there’s a box of pre made everything just waiting to be put in the fridge. Where’s the fun in that. I like walking the aisles and seeing the effed up people at Walmart. Makes me feel better about myself. Sometimes I go to Safeway just to look at the snobby women and ask myself ‘How much of a pain in the ass she must be to live with’. Makes me appreciate my wife even if she is mad at me for some shit I did in her dream.

That reminds me, I haven't checked to see if that website, the people of walmart, is still in existence. The funny thing about that website is it that's whatever Walmart looks like. The larger people are the more spandex gets sold. If I was wider than I was tall I'd be wearing a moo moo not spandex........ If somebody stared at me too much I might even say moo.
I need to stop at our Fred Meyer store nearly every night on the way home. It's on the way home and I never know who I'm going to run into. That's not much of a social life is it. 😁

I heard rumors but I guess it be true. There is a mall built here in the 1960s called The pony village Mall. Over the years it gotten bigger and bigger them during the past 15 years or so some of the big stores moved out. Troutman's emporium moved out I think they went bankrupt or something then the JCPenney's store which was pretty big moved out and then the bon Marche moved out.
Guess who's moving into the great big JC Penney's store.
Two of the hardware stores in town and one of the lumber stores all jumped on the Milwaukee bandwagon and loaded their aisles up with Milwaukee stuff in glass cabinets so you have to have a key to get into them.
There's actually a real tool store in town that carries the heavy duty stuff, the Makita the jet tools real machine tools and drill bits and all that good kind of stuff the guys like.
I'm kind of hoping harbor freight doesn't totally devastate everybody.

Attachments

• PXL_20220310_003603357.MP.jpg
    PXL_20220310_003603357.MP.jpg
    172.4 KB · Views: 26

Latest posts

Back