Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of the biggest reasons I could never vote for Trump is how he folded up under the pressure and CHOKED bigtime with regard to Covid. Not only was he all-in on the accelerated rush to approve vaccines but he also flushed trillions of $USD into all those PANIC attempts to keep the economy rolling at the same time so much of the economy was shut down. It was just stupid, pathetic and and in my opinion he played right into the enemies hands------because basically he's a dummy.

Seems you are just as firm with your beliefs as we are, and unwilling to budge at all?
I would agree with the unwillingness to budge from sharing counter points when I feel one is necessary, BUT disagree about an unwillingness to change a belief when confronted with compelling arguments that challenge that belief.

A new voice drifted by saying "GO TO THE THEATER"

Daris ! Thanks for the levity 😂…. It took me a few minutes to put two and two together and get it 😝 …. Hey ! If he decides to go, I recommend he sits in a Booth 😜

One of the biggest reasons I could never vote for Trump is how he folded up under the pressure and CHOKED bigtime with regard to Covid. Not only was he all-in on the accelerated rush to approve vaccines but he also flushed trillions of $USD into all those PANIC attempts to keep the economy rolling at the same time so much of the economy was shut down. It was just stupid, pathetic and and in my opinion he played right into the enemies hands------because basically he's a dummy.
The covid epidemic didn't start until Jan. 2020, Umm, the month Trump left office.

Chart of the Day:
From studies published in 2018

https://insights.som.yale.edu/insig...undocumented-immigrants-as-previous-estimates
Estimates of undocumented immigrant population.jpg

Well, just get to the point and tell us your voting for no border and increased fuel costs. 😁

Please find 2018 to present.
I bet you can't, because the study has been deemed TOP Secret by Google, YouTube and Zuckerberg.
They've said it was 11 million each time it's been talked about for the past 25 years.... That would mean nobody has entered the country illegally in 25 years.
That's represented by the blue line that the liberal media has used repeatedly to keep non thinkers in a fog. They've been amazingly successful because people today wear blinders and drink in anything they're told. Sadly, those people are allowed to vote. 🤧
Actually, it's ok to check other sources to verify something that was said.

Yale is aboit the most liberal college in the world. I wouldn't trust one word of their biased crap.
I think the people that did the study, tho not considered a "liberal" college were deceptive.
That study was published on 2018 but the resulting numbers ended in 2016...... so two years after Trump are not shown. It might not have changed much...... but it's not shown.
I'd like to see the change from 1960 to the current date.....
....and I mean the current date, right up to Easter... I mean Trans Day of Visibility. 🙄

This is our Whitehouse.... Blaming the migrant crisis on Republicans.
Joe could stop the problem with one stroke of the pen, just like when he undid Trump's migration policy.
It wouldn't be popular for Joe to do that, so just blame the Republicans ......people fall for that BS. 🤧

Please find 2018 to present.
I bet you can't, because the study has been deemed TOP Secret by Google, YouTube and Zuckerberg.
They've said it was 11 million each time it's been talked about for the past 25 years.... That would mean nobody has entered the country illegally in 25 years.
That's represented by the blue line that the liberal media has used repeatedly to keep non thinkers in a fog. They've been amazingly successful because people today wear blinders and drink in anything they're told. Sadly, those people are allowed to vote. 🤧
Actually, it's ok to check other sources to verify something that was said.
Did you read that article? They did this research BECAUSE they wanted to test that 11.3 number against more comprehensive (better) analysis. I read that and saved the link around 4-5 years ago. They actually expected there would be less illegals but the data showed it was much, much more illegals here than anyone was acknowledging.

The whole point was to demonstrate how and why those prior studies were wrong in explicit detail.

I think the people that did the study, tho not considered a "liberal" college were deceptive.
That study was published on 2018 but the resulting numbers ended in 2016...... so two years after Trump are not shown. It might not have changed much...... but it's not shown.
I'd like to see the change from 1960 to the current date.....
....and I mean the current date, right up to Easter... I mean Trans Day of Visibility. 🙄
I'm sure you know this kind of data cant be updated monthly as it takes many, many years to collect and analyze. Surprisingly the illegals don't line up to be easily accounted for. I went to Home Depot Monday morning. There were 40-50 men standing around in the parking lot at 7AM in Covina. I doubt even a couple of them were here legally.

We do the Census every 10 years because it's an enormous task. Realistically, an accurate estimate of illegals is even more difficult by far.

Liberal or conservative research, 🔬 is no guarantee for success or failure, because success, short term can fail and failure, short term can ultimately succeed. 🤷🏻‍♂️ and then you wake up and start all over.

Did you read that article? They did this research BECAUSE they wanted to test that 11.3 number against more comprehensive (better) analysis. I read that and saved the link around 4-5 years ago. They actually expected there would be less illegals but the data showed it was much, much more illegals here than anyone was acknowledging.

The whole point was to demonstrate how and why those prior studies were wrong in explicit detail.
They were crazy stupid to think there would be less instead of more. Nobody believed that 11 million number being stagnant for eternity.

Latest posts

Back