I had a weak moment...

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ws6owner

... at the gun show yesterday.

20140309_154109_zps0a3f44f8.jpg

Missouri has a bunch, too. Don't need a permit to buy a gun either.

When did that change? Or do you mean from an individual? Last handgun I bought at a gun show was from a dealer. I had been shopping and knew I might buy, so went by sherrif's dept and got permit before going.

What in God's name do you need one for? Are you straight out of Compton?

Sent from my HTC One using Flooring Forum mobile app

I've been working in South Central Los Angeles the last couple weeks-------all last summer working in Watts. It's not as bad as similar parts of NEW JERSEY from my experience. I've worked and stayed in both places.

.............just sayin'

I'm sorry. You seem to be confusing my tropical paradise known as "south jersey" with it's b**** counterpart "north jersey". We can name at least a dozen wawas in geographical order, we judge where you live by what exit you get off at, and we eat gods candy also known as Taylor ham, not pork roll. If you don't know what I'm talking about you'll have to ask a LOCAL!

Sent from my HTC One using Flooring Forum mobile app

I want a handgun, because I can carry one here. Open carry is legal, don't need a permit for that, so is concealed with a permit. We also have a "castle doctrine" law. But it's seldom used. Don't have many home invasions. They are afraid they will get shot.

Get a Ruger SR9c. Made in Prescott, AZ USA! Comes with a 10 and 17 round clip. Nice saftey features too. No permit for conseal carry here.

http://www.ruger.com/products/sr9c/extras.html

Just for Kens inquisitive mind, I go down to the border for inspections, and some rough places around town so, yeah I need it. Not to mention family protection.

Last edited:
I've concealed this XDS for a few days now and I love it. I can't tell that it's on me and it conceals a heck of a lot better than my glock 19. It's larger than my bodyguard .380 but not enough for it to matter. I love this gun.

Get a Ruger SR9c. Made in Prescott, AZ USA! Comes with a 10 and 17 round clip. Nice saftey features too. No permit for conseal carry here.

http://www.ruger.com/products/sr9c/extras.html

Just for Kens inquisitive mind, I go down to the border for inspections, and some rough places around town so, yeah I need it. Not to mention family protection.

You mean you can conceal carry with no permit?
And same here. When I go to KC, there are some areas that are just not safe. And our local police are poorly trained and very slow to respond.

I paid $499 for the xds. Brand new. Came with case, 2 mags, outside the pants holster, magazine holster, and lock.

Latest posts

Back