Firefox?

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes I have the updates turned off but as I mentioned above everybody seems to be having trouble with Firefox still updating BUT it hasn't tried again yet Do I trust it? NO
Windows 8
After downloading an old Firefox everything like bookmarks fell back into place
Have you tried doing this with your friends puter?

Not enough room on the site to tell you what i did so far on his confuser . Not to worry , I don't like being beat by a machine ..

I'm wondering if you confused "top sites" as bookmarks..

you can also move your mouse on the top site section and click edit and show two rows instead , makes it more like before .

How to turn off Automatic updates in Win 8.1:

To do so, open Run, type gpedit.msc and hit Enter. In the right pane, double-click on Turn off Automatic Download of updates on Win8 machines to configure its settings. This policy enables or disables the automatic download of app updates on PCs running Windows 8.

YW Jon.. You may have had conflicts with older software that was not compatible with the new fire fox .. That will do it ..

You can Jon, Do a back up first , And create a system restore point .. Make sure all your software is up to date ..

Latest posts

Back