Gas

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well today it is 3.16-3.55. They said last week gas increase 11 cents. When you go from 3.16-3.55 that .39 in my book. I think they need to get a new calculator.
Seems to me I saw where E-85 was 4.19. I thought that stuff was going to be cheaper.

Daris

I gain points at Safeway grocery stores and accumulated 10 cents off on gas. That gave me a final price of $3.17 ..........we have not seen anything that low for years! I filled up!
This means that Safeway was at $3.27......... other stations locally have remained steady for a few weeks at $3.34 for Union 76 and $3.43 at a full service Chevron station. No way will this last. For the time being, at least, I feel good getting 3 gallons for $10

It's funny how they make you feel good ripping us off .
Gas is going up here , ans suppose to keep going up till April.

I gain points at Safeway grocery stores and accumulated 10 cents off on gas. That gave me a final price of $3.17 ..........we have not seen anything that low for years! I filled up!
This means that Safeway was at $3.27......... other stations locally have remained steady for a few weeks at $3.34 for Union 76 and $3.43 at a full service Chevron station. No way will this last. For the time being, at least, I feel good getting 3 gallons for $10

What do you mean by full service? Wash window, check tires, oh and pump the gas for you? I had that job back in high school.
Gas here is 3.12 [Sam's] at the lowest and 3.39 the highest.

Daris

Was like $2.87 here, now going up.

It's freezing like crazy here, down to 22F. I no likey.

Latest posts

Back