Gas

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Isn't that cold for AZ E ? Was 60 here today , but all that cold is heading this way .

Yes, it broke a record for consecutive days of freezing azz cold. :mad:

Me thinks the earth is tilting cus of all the ice pack melting at the poles!:eek:

In my area on Monday it jumped to 3.49 from around $3. Was already going down when I left Wednesday morning. Butt heads
One of the things I found out is if they are saying the price is dropping on the computer it goes up and vice-a-versa.

Daris

Not long .
as you know i''m rehabbing my new rental last April . this April going to install a new Gas heater , and new central air . Along with new vinyl siding .

Bought one of those life-smart infra red heaters . don't waist your money .

I just paid $4.29 for heating oil . Thank God i only needed 149 gallons . :mad:

What is heating oil?
Nick I keep telling you export your self to sunny, warm NZ :D
There is even a shortage of carpet layers here at the moment. The guys are lifting their prices up 6% next month
Petrol dropped 3 cents a litre last week
Our dollar starting to pass yours :)

Heating oil was used on the east coast for years, I guess because it was cheap. Now, many people are changing over to natural gas because it burns more efficiently and is a lot cheaper, now.

What is heating oil?
Nick I keep telling you export your self to sunny, warm NZ :D
There is even a shortage of carpet layers here at the moment. The guys are lifting their prices up 6% next month
Petrol dropped 3 cents a litre last week
Our dollar starting to pass yours :)

Just waiting on the adoption papers . :D

I hear there is a special twofer starting next month.
Like one of the late night things........... get the second one free, just pay separate postage and handling. :D

You want adoption papers as well high? :D
Its a bit late but you and Nick could have come down and looked after our house and cat when we do this cruise around NZ shortly
You could even have my car to do some work while your here. Just imagine a couple of Americans showing the Kiwis here how to lay flooring. I would just have to get the steering wheel swapped over to the other side :D

.21 here . They have to get their campaign money back .
Just got my electric bill $432.00 $90.00 of that is a delivery charge .
They raised their rates to . :mad:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back